Beautiful... and dangerous!

--

July 16th, 2016  
pampa14

Topic: Beautiful... and dangerous!

During the World War II many women piloted fighter planes or bombers, is transporting them from the factories to the front line or in combat. I share with you an extensive and fantastic collection of photos that show some these brave and beautiful women in action. You can find the images by visiting the link below:

http://aviacaoemfloripa.blogspot.com...e-mortais.html

Best Regards!
July 20th, 2016  
Remington 1858

I am perfectly O.K. with women flying combat aircraft although I doubt that you can get them to put any gas in them.
July 21st, 2016  
MontyB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remington 1858
I am perfectly O.K. with women flying combat aircraft although I doubt that you can get them to put any gas in them.

Pfft the wife would fly into a mountain while checking her makeup in the rear view mirror, I have never met anyone so oblivious to her surroundings.
--
July 21st, 2016  
BritinAfrica

My missus don't know her left from her right. Her driving instructor had to write L and R on her hands, I kid you not.
July 21st, 2016  
Remington 1858

Enough with the chick bashing. I'm sure there are some extremely capable female combat pilots. I would think they are less inclined to take stupid chances like deliberately flying into deteriorating weather.
The old saying, ' There are old pilots and there are bold pilots, but there are no old bold pilots."