Beautifal places of the world

FULLMETALJACKET

MilForum Bad Apple
when i graduate i get to pick anywhere to go, i was thinking France or England, can anyone give me some places i could look up?

kakadu-escarpment.jpg

Kakadu National Park.

those are beautiful pictures there bulldog...but where are they?! They dont give us any information, only that the place where they are is pretty. Could you please tell us where in the world that extraordinary scenery is located?

If I were you, fullmetaljacket, I would go to some historical place. I'd go to Omaha Beach or something. :p But that's just my opinion.

FULLMETALJACKET said:
looks like a soccer feild fro mthe looks of it. :?:

It is the (current) home ground of the Liverpool football club, a must see for any real football supporter.

Just refering to it as a soccer field is about as accurate as calling the Lincoln memorial a nice statue.

:)

CMSGCTMCMM HEnderson ( ;) ) look at the top of the post, its Hainan and like Tibs said ( cheers Tibs ) its an island off the south east coast of China. You can now take a train all the way there from the mainland now for those afraid of flying.

Anfield is the home of Liverpool Football Club :)

I prefer going here - Lofoten Islands, my childhood in a nutshell.

lofoten.jpg

The Northern Light

nordlys2.jpg

The Raftsund Straight - a few nautical miles from my parents house.

raftsundstrait2.jpg

The Trollfjord - fantastic scenery and popular spots for recreation and mountain climbing

trollfjordflag.jpg

Back