Bear Hunter

Missileer

http://cnn.netscape.cnn.com/news/story.jsp?idq=/ff/story/0001/20051024/2005973127.htm
I'm sure PETA will get a jolt from this. Sniper in the making.

8-Year-Old Hunter Bags Bear in Md.

OAKLAND, Md. (AP) - An 8-year-old girl killed the first black bear of Maryland's 2005 hunting season, downing the 211-pound adult male with two shots from a .243-caliber rifle about an hour after dawn Monday, the Department of Natural Resources said.

Sierra Stiles was hunting on her family's farm in southern Garrett County, said Paul Peditto, director of the agency's Wildlife and Heritage Division.

Maryland law sets no minimum age limit for hunters, but first-timers must pass a course and show that they can safely handle and shoot a firearm. Sierra scored 98 percent on her safety test, Peditto said.

Six bears were registered by 5 p.m. Monday. State wildlife managers set a quota of 40 to 55 bears for the hunt, which runs through Saturday.

This little fella tried to get in to a friends house for lunch and guess who was on the menu

c6173d62.jpg

Moral of this story dont P**S off little sweet innocent looking girls in Oakland lol. Good going girl :D :lol: :lol: :D

This little fella tried to get in to a friends house for lunch and guess who was on the menu

I've seen that picture on the net before.... like here

http://www.collegehumor.com/pictures/28322/

The attached pictures are of a guy who works for the Forest Service in Alaska. He was out deer hunting. A large Grizzly charged him from about 50 yards away. The guy unloaded a 7mm Mag Semi-auto into the bear and it dropped a few feet from him.

The chap who sent it to me lives in the Wilds of British Colombia and is a Canadian Ranger. The Chap with the bear is a local Indian chap, also I have mass of other bear shots from the river in his grounds were they chase the Salmon. Aussie Nick, if you check with that site you will see that photo has writing on it. If you over lay the one I have put on the screen you will notice every branch and twig are in place and there is no touching up of the photo. As I have put it on other sites over the last few years then it appears that some one else has used it. I am looking for then other one I have of it were it just shows the size of the paws but it is a case of trawling through about 100 CD Roms to find it.

LeEnfield 2 said:
Other Bears that visit him

Bears.jpg

There are two things that I fear and respect, bears and poisonous snakes. If either species has contact with humans, nothing good can come of it because they are totally unpredictable.

Missiler....those photos are taken from his house, he does not feed the bears or try to contact with them

LeEnfield 2 said:
Missiler....those photos are taken from his house, he does not feed the bears or try to contact with them

Enfield,
I'm not writing about your friend, I just made a true revelation about myself. I'm being serious about the two species, it may even be a phobia. Even with the beautiful scenery, I would move.

I was listening to the news this morning and a man heard glass breaking in his master bedroom and looked to find a large Buck white tail in his bedroom jumping back and forth over his bed. He told his wife to call the sheriff but the deer charged him. He grabbed it's antlers and snapped it's neck, killing it. Now that's the way a real man hunts deer. It seems that deer, during rut, will see their reflection in a door or window and charge, going into the house. :shock:

Back