BBC;US reports China missile build-up

Germany is not a big power?

Korea is not a big power?

Australia is not a big power?

Wow, you have managed to single-handedly rewrite the economics of the world.
:roll:

lol..
so economically strong means big power???
big power is big in lands, population, military strength, economy, culture and everything..
big powers today are the big five, and India maybe, all of them nuke power with missiles that can hit China,

again, military planners think of the worst,
those countries build nukes to prevent China to nuke them, and China builds nukes to deter others from nuking China...

So much for learning from the mistakes of others and using wisdom.

And yes economics equals power if your country is serious about doing business. The US used its economic strength in the 1950's to end the Suez Crisis. President Eisenhower cowed the British government by threatening to sell off its bonds which would have rendered the British Pound useless overnight. Using the military to sort out your diplomacy is low brow and lacks intelligence in many respects. There are almost always peaceful, powerful means if you use your head. So to my way of thinking the mentallity of the Chinese government with its NEED for nuclear weapons demonstrates a lack of thinking.

Last edited:
bulldogg said:
Spain does not have nuclear weapons.
Germany does not have nuclear weapons.
Korea does not have nuclear weapons.
Vietnam does not have nuclear weapons.
Indonesia does not have nuclear weapons.
Costa Rica does not have nuclear weapons.
Australia does not have nuclear weapons.
New Zealand does not have nuclear weapons.

Shall I go on?

WHY does China need them whereas these other nations do not???
well. why dont mention the us, french, russia, pakistan, india?
should i go on??
the big difference is that china is the constant member in the un, and all the member listed is just power regionally while china is not

Back