BB guns fun but can be lethal in the hands of an idiot (me)

zyonchaos

When I was still at school about 6/7 years ago now my friend introduced me to airsoft and we had lots of fun plinking targets in his back yard.

Then we decided to improve it so in his dads garage we stripped it and took out the spring. We took the spring to a scrap yard and spoke to a friend of ours that worked there who managed to find us a spring same width, but slightly longer. It took us a while to get the topslide back on the pistol a beretta 92F mock up but when we did we cocked it and fired off a mag or two we had improved the distance and the power.

Never, ever shoot a 6 foot 2 man in the leg especially if you:-
a. think its funny
b. he is 6 foot wide aswell
and c. if he is too close to you to make running an option

He saw the funny side eventually, but the bruise on his leg was massive it looked as if someone had hit him with a cricket bat, not shot him with a farty little plastic ball bearing

Jay :rambo:

Confused

How this ended up as a topic on its own I dont know it was supposed to be a reply to the What is Airsoft? post
Weird

Jay :?

Re: BB guns fun but can be lethal in the hands of an idiot (

zyonchaos said:
When I was still at school about 6/7 years ago now my friend introduced me to airsoft and we had lots of fun plinking targets in his back yard.

Then we decided to improve it so in his dads garage we stripped it and took out the spring. We took the spring to a scrap yard and spoke to a friend of ours that worked there who managed to find us a spring same width, but slightly longer. It took us a while to get the topslide back on the pistol a beretta 92F mock up but when we did we cocked it and fired off a mag or two we had improved the distance and the power.

Never, ever shoot a 6 foot 2 man in the leg especially if you:-
a. think its funny
b. he is 6 foot wide aswell
and c. if he is too close to you to make running an option

He saw the funny side eventually, but the bruise on his leg was massive it looked as if someone had hit him with a cricket bat, not shot him with a farty little plastic ball bearing

Jay :rambo:

Also, YOU'LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT!

this stupid kid i know shot himself in the neck with an airsoft gun at point blank range and made himself bleed...what a douche.

when i was in elementry school.. there was a period of time every boy carries a BB gun, (like U.S eveery man carries a real gun)

this fashion ends when i shot my friend at 1 cm below his left eye..

teacher, parents gave me hell

Proper airsoft skirmishes are cool though..I have a fully automatic M16A2....20 rps...muzzle velocity 225 fps....its good sneaking up on someone and emtying a mag into their arse :D :rambo:

Re: BB guns fun but can be lethal in the hands of an idiot (

I shot a friend of mine in the neck once, because we were shooting eachother. They were only plastic so it didn't hurt that much. He's a cop now, so that says enough. *laughs*

nulli secundus said:
Your still playing with BB guns? When I get bored I find it more fun to shoot up an old, rusty car with a SKS. :D

I accidently shot the limb off a tree with my 12 gauge. It was an interesting deal.

I like emptying CAR-15/M-16/M-4 rounds at full auto/burst mode into a target at 50 yards. It's just soooo satisfying. :rambo:

Back