Bayonet kills

Wow.

Of course, it was probably just a cultural celebratory wedding brawl that the Brits mistook for an attack on their lives. ;) :lol:

Redneck said:
Wow.

Of course, it was probably just a cultural celebratory wedding brawl that the Brits mistook for an attack on their lives. ;) :lol:

:lol: You owe me a keyboard - it doesn't absorb coffee well. :lol:

RnderSafe said:
:lol: You owe me a keyboard - it doesn't absorb coffee well. :lol:

I'm sorry Sir, but my culture only allows me to buy things for myself, please respect my heritage.
:lol:

Could someone please tell me the rest of the story, I could not read more than half of it... (damned pictures to the left..) :lol:

Redleg said:
Could someone please tell me the rest of the story, I could not read more than half of it... (damned pictures to the left..) :lol:

Here you are, Redleg:

OUTNUMBERED British soldiers killed 35 Iraqi attackers in the Army’s first bayonet charge since the Falklands War 22 years ago.
The fearless Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders stormed rebel positions after being ambushed and pinned down.

Despite being outnumbered five to one, they suffered only three minor wounds in the hand-to-hand fighting near the city of Amara.

The battle erupted after Land Rovers carrying 20 Argylls came under attack on a highway.

After radioing for back-up, they fixed bayonets and charged at 100 rebels using tactics learned in drills.

When the fighting ended bodies lay all over the highway — and more were floating in a nearby river. Nine rebels were captured.

An Army spokesman said: “This was an intense engagement.”

The last bayonet charge was by the Scots Guards and the Paras against Argentinian positions.

OUTNUMBERED British soldiers killed 35 Iraqi attackers in the Army’s first bayonet charge since the Falklands War 22 years ago.
What they didnt had ammo or something :lol:

I suppose no one told those lads not to piss off the Scotsmen.

I'm sorry Sir, but my culture only allows me to buy things for myself, please respect my heritage.

:lol: Elite Sea Lions will be arriving at your door any moment, with bayonets fixed.

"It was very bloody and it was difficult to count all their dead,"

Ouch.. :shock: :?

But with three hours of bayonet fighting, who would expect anything else...

Redleg said:
"It was very bloody and it was difficult to count all their dead,"

Ouch.. :shock: :?

But with three hours of bayonet fighting, who would expect anything else...

Seriously.
Now if those boys were so dang humiliated by being forced to wear a dog collar, what the heck does something like this do to their honor and pride?

"Hey, Achmed, I hear you and 100 of your buddies just got whooped on by 20 Limeys with knives, what were you saying about that picture you saw of me on the news with Pfc England?"
:lol:

Redneck said:
Seriously.
Now if those boys were so dang humiliated by being forced to wear a dog collar, what the heck does something like this do to their honor and pride?

To be a bit serious here now ;), that is actually worse for them than dying a "honorable" death on the "battlefield"....

Redleg said:
dying a "honorable" death on the "battlefield"....

:lol: That's my point, though, just how "honorable" a death can that be made out to be, even to those crazy kids?

I like this, it is brutal, bloody and ugly. Hopefully, they will release some of the photos I've been able to see for massive public consumption over there.

Back