Battlefield 2

Chocobo_Blitzer

Yo, I was wondering if anyone was keeping track of this game? I am, even though my PC wont be able to play it.

Official Website:

http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/home.jsp

Nice screenie bank: (Chinese pics at bottom!)

http://fz.se/bildarkiv/album_show.php?id=605

Minimum System Requirements:

1.5 GHz processor
512MG RAM
Shader version 1.4 capable graphics card (ATI 9500 and above or nVidia 5200 and above).

The thought of WW3 has always been interesting, but actually getting to see/play it is something else. I'm really interested in the China vs US maps.

Thank you, and goodnight!

EagleStrike said:
It's basically a modified version of Desert Combat

Not necessarily, considering half of BF2 is China vs USA. I don't remember the Chinese in the gulf war. Not to mention updated technology, revamped physics. Of course now the game engine is designed for the content, a mod can only get that feel so different.

Though the DC mod was pretty amazing.

Good thing they reworked the phsyics because those were really bad. Also they really need to fix the loading. The loading for Battlefield is a pain, its so long.

never got into the BF games

the complete lack of story line was a bit pain. ok i know you are going through a war campaign, but theres nothing to make the game personal at all in any way

Well battlefield is kind of like the game where it fills the fun factor meter completely with very little realism factor. Its chaos :)

EagleStrike said:
Its chaos :)
But, oh so much fun.. :D

It's something I like to play for 20-30 minutes when I'm bored, just going online, see new places and meet interesting strangers from all over the world, and "kill" them.. :firedevi:

set2_full1.jpg

set2_thumb3.jpg

set1_thumb6.jpg

set1_thumb8.jpg

There's only one pic that shows a Chinese Tank on the bottom. Most of them are Middle East Coalition vs. US.

But if you try looking into the Modern Combat (Console version) most of the screenshots are US. vs China

Impressive 3d models though. It's quite interesting to see the New Chinese Army though, not to mention that most games don't involve in this kind of political turmoil except for the impressive gameplay of "People's War" and the despicable stereotyping of "CnC Generals"

Still looks like traditional Battlefield graphics not too great, not too bad but definitely very fun :D

Half Life 2 wow. I can't believe how they made those graphics so good.

not realistic?

have u seen the AC-130 in the desert combat mod of BF 1942? that was FN amazing!!!!

Back