Battlefield 1942 anyone?

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
Does anyone of you play battlefield 1942?

I really love that game, and I'm thinking about renting a battlefield 1942 server..

But this will cost me $8/month pr member..
So I need to know if any of you are interested in joining a Military-Quotes.com clan?
It will feature normal battlefield 1942, Desert Combat (awesome mod!!), secret weapons and eve of destruction.

If you haven't tried BF1942 online then buy the game now!!!
Desert Combat rocks, and a new upgrade is going to be launche soon, with new helicopters, vehicles and a Enterprise Aircraft Carrier!!

What do you think??

Man I would love to play that game, but I need a new computer first, I haven't been able to play any new computer games since Delta Force 2 came out years ago.
So I guess that leaves me out, sorry.
(I'll see if I can get it on my roommate's computer, so I'll check back in in January.)

I can really recomend BF1942, so you chould try to borrow a computer...

I don't think that I'll lauch it before january anyway.

Hm. I'm trying to install teh BF1942 dedicated server on the Military-Quotes.com server now....
I hope I don't sc...w it all up now... :?

Yeah I thought the commercials looked really promising. I might get it if I can muster the money. I'm a poor college student right now so I would definitely not join a server if I had to pay a fee.

I would try it.. But I have a firewall keeping me blocked from some things on internet..

Oh yeah!!

Desert Combat 0.6 Rocks!! www.desertcombat.com
Lots of new weapons, and even an Enterprise class Aircraft Carrier! :D

Downloaded the Silent Heroes (beta) mod today. www.silentheroes.se

Great Mod!
CV90 (stridsfordon 90), Leopard1 and 2, SISU APC, and authentic Swedish and Norwegian weapons!
I can finally kick some Swedish butts! 8)
(no offens SilverP... :D )

The only computer in the house that can play BF1942 burned yesterday!! The motherboard is fried! I'm in tears right now. :cry: :cry: :x :cry: :x
How much would it cost to join the clan? I'd love to support the site and play BF1942 at the same time.

FutureRANGER said:
The only computer in the house that can play BF1942 burned yesterday!! The motherboard is fried! I'm in tears right now. :cry: :cry: :x :cry: :x

I can feel your pain... :cry:

FutureRANGER said:
How much would it cost to join the clan? I'd love to support the site and play BF1942 at the same time

Haven't decided if I should put up a server or not yet..
It costs a bit (8$ pr member, pr month..)
I think I just have to use the free servers for now.. :?

I can really recommend the new Silent Heroes mod!
www.silentheroes.se
Lots of great Norwegian and Swedish military hardware. :D

If you guys ever get a clan up and running I'm sure I could arrange a clan match between you guys and my clan.

Haven't really started a clan yet... :?
Too much work, and other stuff to do..

But I play Battlefield as often as I can.
The new Silent Heroes mod is Great!
I think it has the potential to become better than the Desert Combat mod!

BF1942 IS AWESOME!!! I was playing it before it came into stores (Demo :D ) but i have been thinking of renting a server but the cost is somethen i couldnt afford

Hey Redleg you seen the screens for The Black Hawk Down mod??? DUDE THOSE SCREENS LOOK LIKE THE GUNS ARE REAL! i cant wait for BHD to come out cause its been in the works for like a year lol

I play Bf1942 like everyday and i have found a way to make a suicide car in reg BF1942

I am one of the best ( well not really but im still good) Cobra,Black Hawk,Littlebird, etc..... pilots.... I love to fly copters on there....I can hover pretty stead will my gunner turns the enemy into Wholesale meat.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Black Hawk Down mod looks great!
Have you tried the Silent Heroes mod??
It's only Beta yet, but the hardware looks great!!
(and it's Norwegian and Swedish.. :D )

I hate the helicopters in Desert Combat, I have never bothered to learn how to fly them.... :?

Sniper or AT soldiers are great, and the MLRS can do some great damage if you use it correct! 8)
Other than that I prefer the Bradley, because of the speed and firepower.
Another grat tactic is to use the C-130 and jump out over an enemy base with a SF soldier.... High explosives from the sky works every time.. :D

WOW!!! :D :D :D :D

Great news!
With Stryker! (Sure you don't want to play DC GuyOnTheRight.. :wink: )
I guess I have to do some downloading tomorrow.

v1.6 patch for BF1942 is also out now.

Back