Battlefield 1942 anyone?

--

December 19th, 2003  
Redleg

Topic: Battlefield 1942 anyone?

Does anyone of you play battlefield 1942?

I really love that game, and I'm thinking about renting a battlefield 1942 server..

But this will cost me $8/month pr member..
So I need to know if any of you are interested in joining a Military-Quotes.com clan?
It will feature normal battlefield 1942, Desert Combat (awesome mod!!), secret weapons and eve of destruction.

If you haven't tried BF1942 online then buy the game now!!!
Desert Combat rocks, and a new upgrade is going to be launche soon, with new helicopters, vehicles and a Enterprise Aircraft Carrier!!

What do you think??
December 19th, 2003  
GuyontheRight

I wish I could, but Im paying for Star Wars Galaxies right now and I cant take on two large scale internet games
December 19th, 2003  
Redneck

Man I would love to play that game, but I need a new computer first, I haven't been able to play any new computer games since Delta Force 2 came out years ago.
So I guess that leaves me out, sorry.
(I'll see if I can get it on my roommate's computer, so I'll check back in in January.)
--
December 19th, 2003  
Redleg

I can really recomend BF1942, so you chould try to borrow a computer...

I don't think that I'll lauch it before january anyway.
December 19th, 2003  
Redneck

Roger roger. I'll get on that as soon as I get back to school.
December 19th, 2003  
Redleg

Hm. I'm trying to install teh BF1942 dedicated server on the Military-Quotes.com server now....
I hope I don't sc...w it all up now...
December 19th, 2003  
koesters

yeah id be interested but i gott buy the game again someone scratched mine
December 20th, 2003  
diplomatic_means

Yeah I thought the commercials looked really promising. I might get it if I can muster the money. I'm a poor college student right now so I would definitely not join a server if I had to pay a fee.
December 24th, 2003  
Redleg

IHAAAA!
Desert Combat 0.6 is released!!!!!

Check out: http://www.desertcombat.com and tell me that you don't want to try this game......
December 24th, 2003  
Tessa

I would try it.. But I have a firewall keeping me blocked from some things on internet..