Battlefield 1942 anyone?

Sign me up, Redleg! I have seven of the mods now.

Secret Weapons
Desert Combat
Desert Combat Extended
Forgotten Hope
Road To Rome
Eve Of Destruction
Galactic Conquest

I've just installed BF1942 again myself now, and downloaded several new mods.. :D

Silent Heroes is great, but the one I like best now is actually Battlefield Pirates!

Arrr.. :rambo:

I got Desert Combat right now and bob map right now! but i think i'll get some really weird and fun mods now hmm i gotta check out that pirate map. :D

Holy wow, didn't know you guys played BF 1942! I loved that game! I used to be great at it, every class, every vehicle (with exception to some of those dasterdly planes)

My PC can't run it too well, still, it was awesome. Actually, it's what got me interested in WWII, and military related subjects in the first place. Really, you can attribute BF1942 for me being here.

I also own both expacks and BFV.

BF Pirates is good.... DCX is better. and the Galactic conquest mod is ace.
Im actually part of an online gaming clan called The Lone Wolves
www.tlw1.com If you wish to pop in, tell them Pat sent you. The list of games that are played is pretty extensive and they are a good bunch

I would hold off on getting your own server. Ya might find that it would be a little hard ta get people to join your server. It might be better to join a clan. Ya said that ya didn't have the time-there are quite a few to pick from--I play for a clan under the same name as -=LoRdS=- Growing Old. The clans that play in league scrims would be a good start. I've seen Lone Wolf and his clan in TWL-I think? My clan plays in TWL and 3FL(Fun FOR Frags)-that way ya play monthly dues and always have people to play(it helps to play with others that have voice commo for strats). Also many of the clans play other games as a team also-a good way to find out what games are worth playing without buying it.

Growing Old said:
I would hold off on getting your own server. Ya might find that it would be a little hard ta get people to join your server. .
I will try with a BF1942/Desert combat server with around 40 slots at the end of this month, and we'll see how it goes..

If it works ok I may increase it to 64 slots later, some private and some public, and maybe set up a second server (not BF1942) as well in April....

Back