Battlefield 1918?

Charge 7

Master Gunner
I saw this mod while scanning the net. Unfortunately the page is entirely in German and I couldn't figure out how to download it or if it was playable in English. Has anybody used this one yet? It modifies Battlefield 1942 for WWI and looks really intersting. You can check it out here:

http://www.battlefield1918.de

Sounds interesting. I wonder why it's not been done before. Basically trench after trench... you know with respawning this would be perfect. Basically first wave and 2nd wave etc.
The occasional air strike. The constant bombardment....

Well they had those sure, but they were hardly the norm. The French 75 was the norm for the allies far more than any "Big Bertha".

yeah I have it if you want you can go to go to www.yahoo.com
and type in: Battlefield 1942 mods and go to the filefront one. Then just go to the left and press search files and ur all set.

It isn't that great to tell u the truth

Insurrection 1776 was really good in battlefield vietnam. Single shot pistols and rifles a classic!

Thanks! I'll be interested to see it. Downloading it now. As I have an interest in WWI and from what I can see of the graphics on the German developers page I imagine I'll be of a different impression of it than you are.

ahh don't worry redneck if you download insurrection its great. So action filled. sometimes you gun reloads too slow and u have to knife everyone. YOu get to use cannons too:D Also the maps are small enuff so u can walk really fast to the enemy :D

Nah when I had it i just played single player. I don't really enjoy the battlefield series because of the slow loading. Thats about one of the few things that really frustrates me about the game.

The team have done an excellent work on the 3d rendering, modeling, and skinning. I hope they can be accurate on animations too.

Back