battle of the pics

worik_brown

The image you post must COUNTER the one before it.
If it is your opinion that something sucks, for example, a Pikachu, you can't post something you think is awesome and say it defeats the Pikachu, it must stay within the context of the thing, so you would post an Earth elemental Pokemon that is strong against Pikachu, or possibly something that negates electricity.
There is NO destroy-all-things image.
The IMAGES are the things that are battling, NOT YOU.
Thus, THERE IS NO WINNING.
IT IS TO BE AN ONGOING CHAIN OF IMAGES.
ok lets start
024BillandAAGun.jpg

direct lay?

anyways, that pic shows that artillery still plays a big role in battlefiled, in terms of firepower, in which is not something ot be neglected

the artillery shown is the chinese new 155mm longrange heavy-gun now manfctured at large

Artillery mostly shoots at targets 1000's of meters away. Direct lay with where artillery shoots at targets directly infront of the gun. The gun crew lays on the target with its site. Thus the term direct lay. The pict of of your artillery piece definitely shows the gun shooting direct lay. I have seen direct lay in a live fire...it's pretty damn cool.

LOL
Man... I knew that Toni Polster had a funny hairstyle but when I saw it was David Hasselhoff's I just couldn't stop laughing.

Before you all start knocking this thread, I would suggest you review some of the ones you have started yourselves.

Focus Fate has been banned (possibly temporarily) for posting obscene material (it has since been removed).

AussieNick said:
I don't think I fully grasp the idea of this thread (Pikachu???) but here goes...
http://www.defencejobs.gov.au/mediaUpload/mediaUpload/DFT_SF_Swamp.jpg

That's one cool picture you got there.

About the idea of this thread (IMHO): You have to post something that is able to destroy the thing in the previous pic...so leaping dogs and hitchiker awareness signs don't really count....but are cool anyways.

That's what I was able to grasp from it... :?:

Back