Battle over Britain 2 (BOB2)

Do you mean Battle of Britian 2 Wings of Victory?

Its a rehash of an old game called BoB that came out in 2003. New graphics, same code.
I would wait for Storm of War: Battle of Britian (to be released in November 2006) this is the sequel to 1C IL-2 Forgotten Battles/Pacific Fighters which is probably the best WW2 sim ever made.

Last edited:
yeah bob2 wings of victory..

got a few problems though.. Not very well organized and u feel as if a few more minutes could have been spent on making it..
Sometimes it ..suddently crashes.. sad.

And yeah I will wait for that too.. but u see, I want a different taste of a game.. you know what I mean? Like ubisoft flight games arent like say for example Combat flight Simulator 2 or 3, and isnt like BoB2.. all have their differences and all are nice in some way..
Problem with the IL 2 of ubisoft is the sound.. and I am sure some agree

Yes, sound FX isnt great, but thats a minor problem for a sim. Its the flight model and physics engine thats all important

yeah that I agree with also.. But its just saddens your heart living with not so real sounds.. I mean sounds is important too...
Imagine playing a game with no sound or mute. The sound to me adds to the reality and flavour..
Like in BoB2, sound is very nice actually, u enjoy playing by just listening to the enemy plane fly past you.. And the real sound of the Spitfire.

I hope ubisoft tries to improve on their sounds :)

Back