Battle of the Big Boys (in all out combat which tank rules?)

Hereatlast

Don't think me stuiped but I haven't researched tanks very much.
I usually stick in with the automated systems like the automated mini tank with a mounted m60 (yet me and my friends have come up with countless differant modifications that could easily wipe out this model)
so which tank is the best for all out war i don't care what size.
(I will be talking about my modifications to the mini tank later unless you guys persuade me otherwise),
mike

for example
during world war 2 if a Sherman was pitted against a Tiger :lol: we all know who would win
(pitted as on flat taterrain)
during daylight hours,
that's the example

The Leo 2A6, M1A2SEP, Challenger 2, and Leclerc are pretty much even. Neither have any real advantage over each other if it come down to battalion or company level combat.

merkava would be in the same boat. but when you add the fact that merkava has better crew, it would destroy the leclerc etc.

but when you add the fact that merkava has better crew, it would destroy the leclerc etc.

What the? Better crew. How can you say a tank has better crew? A merkava might have a crap crew operating it and face up against a T-55 and lose. What's your point?

the crew is irrelevant in this discussion. this is the hardware area. note this toppic has been widely discussed before, and we did choose the following as best tanks by polls(if my memory fails, i am sorry):

1-M1A2
2-Leo 2A6
3-Merkava Mk4

Back