the Battle of Baghdad

Sorry I tried to copy/paste the header of this amazing story but it comes out distorted. Go to: http://www.geocities.com/onlythecaptain/ and read about the Battle of Baghdad that never made it on the news~!!!
This is how the header comes out when tried to copy/paste

GHOST TROOP — 3/7 CAVALRY — R. I. P.
America's Disgraced Dead from the Battle of Baghdad

GARRY OWEN, US-A! download Kenneth's
Garry Owen MIDI file

*ALL*
GAVE
SOME
SOME
GAVE
*ALL*
December 10, 2003, e-mail (one of many)
Dear Webmaster X,
I’ve just received your message: “Please send documentation on why you started and continue the progress of Ghost Troop, 3/7 Cavalry. If you can convince me of your legitimacy, I will create a web page to explain the unit history and mission.”
Reasonable enough, X. Let me start by telling you about me, then you’ll believe me about Ghost Troop... why I, a lifelong military officer, have begun to do a very serious thing indeed: accuse President George W. Bush of lying to America by hiding the bloody Battle of Baghdad with the distraction of Private Jessica Lynch. — Capt. May
NOTE:
This
website
is not a
part of
the US
Army,
US gov't
or any
other
legal
party.

SUPPORTING
DOCUMENTS GHOST TROOP
GRAPHICS
Martial Artist Captain May — Ghost Troop 3/7 Commander (e-mail)
Click the distress flag for a photo of Tae Kwon Do students and Master Yu, or click the RED.

Boy a former Military intel Ossifer. I'm sure he still has all kinds of acess to sensitive documents........yeah right.
I have two problems with yer little post here.

1. It's obviously one of the numerous anti war anti Bush sites that have sprung up like hippies at a methadone clinic here lately.

2. It belittles the sacrifice made by those Cav Troopers who did give their lives in Baghdad. And is in poor taste.

Have a wonderful day.

Back