Bathroom Books

Schwul

I'm not sure what people do in other countries or even outside my area, but here we bring books to the bathroom with us. Which one do you have at the moment?
Me?
Fighting in Hell The German Ordeal of the Eastern Front edited by Peter G. Tsouras.
And you? :lol:

LOL
Well sometimes i take magazines....depends ;) but most of the time i dont....im not in there that long....
funny question though...well for me

i take Terry Prachets books once in a while,they are funny and as such they are speeding upa the "procedure" :lol:

That is the best place to read as you would expect to be bothered :lol:

The Rifleman & Pipes and Tobacco

Recently it's been Harry Potter. I saw the movies so I figured read the books, so far the books are better. But I'm in there with a car mag pretty often too. That'll probably be Forza, Porsche Excellence, Road and Track, or the UK import Car magazine.

Depends on my business in the bathroom :lol:

If I run from my wife or mother in law I take the Norwegian laws with me, a book on 1400 pages. A lot of interesting stuff in there, believe me!

Did you know Norway has a law on reindeers?

Else it is just place smoke, fight your way through the ambush and get an airlift our of there.... :sniper:

sunblock said:
Depends on my business in the bathroom :lol:

If I run from my wife or mother in law I take the Norwegian laws with me, a book on 1400 pages. A lot of interesting stuff in there, believe me!

Did you know Norway has a law on reindeers?

Else it is just place smoke, fight your way through the ambush and get an airlift our of there.... :sniper:

What's the law, dare I ask? XD

Back