The Bastards NEED to Die

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
BAGHDAD - Police said Wednesday that children were used in a weekend car bombing in which the driver gained permission to park in a busy shopping area after he pointed out that he was leaving his children in the back seat.

The account appeared to confirm one given Tuesday by a U.S. general. He said children were used in a Sunday bombing in northern Baghdad and labeled it a brutal new tactic put to use by insurgents to battle a five-week-old security crackdown in the capital.

Maj. Gen. Michael Barbero, deputy director for regional operations on the Joint Staff, said the vehicle used in the attack was waved through a U.S. military checkpoint because two children were visible in the back seat. He said it was the first reported use of children in a car bombing in Baghdad.

"Children in the back seat lowered suspicion, (so) we let it move through, they parked the vehicle, the adults run out and detonate it with the children in the back," Barbero told reporters in Washington. "The brutality and ruthless nature of this enemy hasn't changed."

Video: Children Used as Decoys

Other U.S. officials said later that three Iraqi bystanders were killed in the attack near a marketplace in the northern Baghdad neighborhood of Azamiyah, besides the two children, and seven people were injured. The officials had no other details, including the estimated ages of the children.

Lt. Col. Christopher Garver, a U.S. military spokesman in Baghdad, confirmed Barbero's account but said he couldn't provide more details.

Two policemen, speaking on condition of anonymity because of security concerns, said the general was referring to a car bomb Sunday that killed eight Iraqis and wounded 28 others in the predominantly Shiite district of Shaab. The attack targeted people cooking food at open-air grills in the street as part of a Shiite Muslim holiday commemorating the anniversary of the Prophet Muhammad's death.

The reports could not be independently confirmed and key details were missing from the police accounts, such as the ages and genders of the children, whether they were among the victims, and what happened to their bodies.

A senior official in the Shaab police department said an investigation was opened after the owner of a shop in the market district said he and other residents initially told a man he could not park his car on the street but relented after seeing the children in the back seat.

Another police officer also said witnesses had reported seeing two children inside the car before it exploded. He said three other cases had been registered since last year in which women and children were used in parked car bombings, although they reportedly got out of the cars before those explosions.

The U.S. military has warned that insurgents are finding new ways to bypass stepped-up security to kill as many people as possible and spread panic. A series of bombings using toxic chlorine since Jan. 28 also raised concerns.

Insurgent tactics have evolved since the war started four years ago and youths often have been among their victims, but the use of children as decoys would signal a new level of ruthlessness in the fight for control of the capital.

Iraqi children have been drawn into the fight in the past, however.

In the deadliest cases, a suicide car bomber sped up to American Soldiers distributing candy to children July 2005 and detonated his explosives, killing up to 27 people, including a dozen children and a U.S. Soldier.

That occurred about nine months after 35 Iraqi children were killed in a string of bombs that exploded as American troops were handing out candy at a government-sponsored celebration to inaugurate a sewage plant in west Baghdad.

Last April, a Marine told an Associated Press reporter in Ramadi that he was shot at by insurgents who were holding children. Other Marines on patrol in the city west of Baghdad have said Sunni insurgents ask children to check out American defenses or warn them of approaching convoys.

And in September, U.S. Soldiers told an AP reporter in Baghdad that children often throw rocks at their vehicles, in what they suspect is an attempt either to lure them into firing range of hidden snipers or to goad the Soldiers into shooting at the children.

According to the U.N.'s mission in Iraq, at least 204 children were killed and 777 were wounded in fighting in 2006.
http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13319,129699,00.html?ESRC=dod.nl

These mother****ers need to be eliminated by any means available. There is a distinct ****ing difference between accidental collateral damage resulting in deaths and the willful murder by design of children.

DAMN THESE ****SUCKERS! Using children as weapons goes against everything I believe in. What really pisses me off is that there are people in America that support those ****suckers. If we pull out of Iraq, just wait until this happens on American Soil.

square-large-forecast-back.gif

Last edited:
More 82nd Airborne losses

Four Paratroopers from 5th Squadron, 73rd Cavalry Regiment, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, were killed by a suicide bomber on a scooter in Iraq on Sunday.
The troopers were identified as:
  • Sergeant Jason Swiger of South Portland, Maine, 24 years old
  • Corporal Jason Nunez of Naranjito, Puerto Rico, 22 years old
  • PFC Orlando Gonzalez, of New Freedom, Pennsylvania, 21 years old
  • PFC Anthony White of Columbia, South Carolina, 21 years old
The four troopers were actually passing out candy to Iraqi children when a rider on a passing scooter detonated some type of explosive, killing himself in the process.
http://copthetruth.typepad.com/cop_the_truth/2007/03/more_82nd_airbo.html

RIP warriors.

Where is the concept of the value of human life? Fighting an army that invaded your country, that's one thing, but blowing up your own kids just to get people? Damn...

"Children in the back seat lowered suspicion, (so) we let it move through, they parked the vehicle, the adults run out and detonate it with the children in the back," Barbero told reporters in Washington. "The brutality and ruthless nature of this enemy hasn't changed."

It's bad enough when children gets hurt in terrorist attacks, but using children like that in attacks, and running away yourself........
No words can describe what persons like that really deserves!

The bastards NEED to Die
Ya think?

I'll suffice my opinion on the whole subject to this.

TERRORIST/INSURGENT :cen:/****SHITS/:cen:/WH:cen:/PIG-:cen:/:cen:#2/HELL-DOOMED-:cen: ETC.

More 82nd Airborne losses

Four Paratroopers from 5th Squadron, 73rd Cavalry Regiment, 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 82nd Airborne Division, were killed by a suicide bomber on a scooter in Iraq on Sunday.
The troopers were identified as:
  • Sergeant Jason Swiger of South Portland, Maine, 24 years old
  • Corporal Jason Nunez of Naranjito, Puerto Rico, 22 years old
  • PFC Orlando Gonzalez, of New Freedom, Pennsylvania, 21 years old
  • PFC Anthony White of Columbia, South Carolina, 21 years old
The four troopers were actually passing out candy to Iraqi children when a rider on a passing scooter detonated some type of explosive, killing himself in the process.
I feel so pissed off right now. I wish that I can just go over and do everything possible to kill them in the most painful way.

The first I have heard about this tactic being used in Iraq.
I know the first camelbomb in "The Stan" got through in large part because kids were used as decoys.

Anyway you cut it, these vermin needs to go extinct ASAP.

Last edited:
If we pull out of Iraq, just wait until this happens on American Soil.

Ive yet to grasp the concept of how if we pull out of Iraq the insurgents are going to teleport to America.

I'm surprised this was reported. They use women and children a lot and the media never seems to bat an eyelash.

Ive yet to grasp the concept of how if we pull out of Iraq the insurgents are going to teleport to America.
The same way the sods got into Iraq from Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Libya, Egypt, Somalia, Chechnya, Turkey, Iran, Syria... we have a southern border as porous as a colander and a northern border that even the Canadians admit they can't control their own shoreline. Make no mistake about it Rabs they will come and they will come the same way the pilots who flew our planes into those buildings did. No teleport needed, the world is round and we stand against a determined and ruthless enemy. To deny this is to fool yourself into the grave.

Last edited:
e have a southern border as porous as a colander and a northern border that even the Canadians admit they can't control their own shoreline. Make no mistake about it Rabs they will come and they will come the same way the pilots who flew our planes into those buildings did. No teleport needed, the world is round and we stand against a determined and ruthless enemy. To deny this is to fool yourself into the grave.

Then lets spend the money and troops in Iraq on securing our borders and re-enforcing homeland security. I'm not denying the need for military action to sometimes secure our safety and I greatly appreciate those that serve out country. That said I believe the military is better spent in other places than Iraq. Such as our southern and northern border. I don't see how our presence in Iraq which is consistently causing more hate for America overseas is making us safer. Let's re-establish our borders and make, in my opinion, progressive steps to securing America.

You know, I have heard that they would use children to stand in the road, so that the soldiers would stop their trucks, but actually killing children?? That's just sick, how brainwashed, and full of hate must you be to sacrifice children, and run away for yourself?

People in muslim countries hated us long before our footprint in their neighborhood was even a whisper. Radical islam and its discontent and outright hatred of America and all democracies by extension began in post WWII Greeley, Colorado, born out of an extension programme. We were educating teachers from these recently free former colonies and they came in droves. One such man didn't like what he saw and he is the absolute root of all things extremist, Sayeed Q'tub. He was the teacher of the founders of the Muslim Brotherhood, the teacher of Zawkari, the philosophical grandfather of Bin Ladin... all borne out of charity and trying to win hearts and minds. No sir, aggressive action was not the impetus for the hate they have for us. Their hate is born of a singular distaste for ALL things not compatible with the Koran and the Sharia. There can be no compromise with such individuals and sealing borders is not enough. It is physically impossible to plug every hole and make our nations air tight. The best course of actions is to strike at the heart and to fight them on ground of our choosing, away from our families as we have always done. We are Americans, we don't sit and let the enemy come to us, we take the fight to the enemy and make him lose his taste for it.

It's bad enough when children gets hurt in terrorist attacks, but using children like that in attacks, and running away yourself........
No words can describe what persons like that really deserves!

What's it say about the resolve of an enemy willing to sacrifice their children so easily?

Things are way out of control, and, right now, in a Civil War, no matter who the US sides with, we will be siding with an enemy force to some degree, and making the other side hate us more, only to have more Iraqis killed needlessly.

To draw a similarity, Israel, Militarily superior to the Palestinians, cannot however take care of things with regards to the Palestinians partly because of the Islamic mindset..... the Islamic belief in some circles that things only get better once one is killed in a War against the Infidels.

Way I see it, with or without US involvment, Iraq remains a Civil War, but also a 3 way quasi religious war, so, Iraq can have a brutal sectarian leader, like the de facto government of Iran, or Iraq can have a brutal secular leader, but Iraq, without the US, needs a burtal leader.

Or, the Iraqis need what only the US can give, which is hope that things will improve, and quickly.
To do such, in my own opinion, the US would need many, many, many more Troops on the Battlefield of Iraq, at least quadruple what are on the ground now, and lock the entire Nation down, and walk Iraqi children to school, walk people to the store, walk people to work, and stay in the streets protecting Iraqis 24/7.

If the US Government was willing to invest in Iraq for the win, as it is a Nation Building Program..... in my opinion, there would be a Million US Troops in Theater, and equipment.
The Draft would be started in the United States of America, and there would be a War Tax.
The Military would be not only protecting all of the people in Iraq, round the clock (killing those who are naughty) but also the Military would be rebuilding Iraq, and fast.
Along with that the US would need to absorb high combat losses until things are brought under control.

I do not see the US Government doing any of that.

Tuesday, 03 April 2007
Multi-National Corps – Iraq
Public Affairs Office, Camp Victory
APO AE 09342

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RELEASE No. 20070403-07
April 3, 2007

Iraqi Police discover body of boy allegedly killed by insurgents
Multi-National Division – Baghdad PAO

CAMP TAJI, Iraq — While on a routine patrol, Iraqi police officers discovered the body of an 11-year-old boy April 2 in Sab Al Bor, Iraq.

The IPs found the body, a suspected murder victim, on Sudani Street. The child’s throat had been slit.

Troop B, 1st Squadron, 7th Cavalry Regiment Soldiers received the initial report from the Iraqi police and assisted in gathering information. A police report of the incident indicated that a local Al Qaeda cell is suspected in the murder which was “perpetrated to instill fear in the villagers of Sab Al Bor.”

Iraqi security forces have launched an investigation to find those responsible for the murder.
http://www.mnf-iraq.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11095&Itemid=21

Then lets spend the money and troops in Iraq on securing our borders and re-enforcing homeland security. I'm not denying the need for military action to sometimes secure our safety and I greatly appreciate those that serve out country. That said I believe the military is better spent in other places than Iraq. Such as our southern and northern border. I don't see how our presence in Iraq which is consistently causing more hate for America overseas is making us safer. Let's re-establish our borders and make, in my opinion, progressive steps to securing America.

Simple and at times scary truth is this, if you are determined and ruthless you can infiltrate whatever region you decide to.
Be it terrorists infiltrating Iraq or the continental United States, it is NOT as hard as people imagine.
A line on a map will not stop a determined enemy.

Back