The Bastards NEED to Die - Page 2

--

April 1st, 2007  
Rabs

Quote:
If we pull out of Iraq, just wait until this happens on American Soil.
Ive yet to grasp the concept of how if we pull out of Iraq the insurgents are going to teleport to America.
April 1st, 2007  
PJ24

I'm surprised this was reported. They use women and children a lot and the media never seems to bat an eyelash.
April 2nd, 2007  
phoenix80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabs
Ive yet to grasp the concept of how if we pull out of Iraq the insurgents are going to teleport to America.
And Dems don't care about it, do they?
--
April 2nd, 2007  
bulldogg

Quote:
The same way the sods got into Iraq from Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, Libya, Egypt, Somalia, Chechnya, Turkey, Iran, Syria... we have a southern border as porous as a colander and a northern border that even the Canadians admit they can't control their own shoreline. Make no mistake about it Rabs they will come and they will come the same way the pilots who flew our planes into those buildings did. No teleport needed, the world is round and we stand against a determined and ruthless enemy. To deny this is to fool yourself into the grave.
April 3rd, 2007  
Rabs

Quote:
e have a southern border as porous as a colander and a northern border that even the Canadians admit they can't control their own shoreline. Make no mistake about it Rabs they will come and they will come the same way the pilots who flew our planes into those buildings did. No teleport needed, the world is round and we stand against a determined and ruthless enemy. To deny this is to fool yourself into the grave.
Then lets spend the money and troops in Iraq on securing our borders and re-enforcing homeland security. I'm not denying the need for military action to sometimes secure our safety and I greatly appreciate those that serve out country. That said I believe the military is better spent in other places than Iraq. Such as our southern and northern border. I don't see how our presence in Iraq which is consistently causing more hate for America overseas is making us safer. Let's re-establish our borders and make, in my opinion, progressive steps to securing America.
April 3rd, 2007  
philam15

You know, I have heard that they would use children to stand in the road, so that the soldiers would stop their trucks, but actually killing children?? That's just sick, how brainwashed, and full of hate must you be to sacrifice children, and run away for yourself?
April 3rd, 2007  
bulldogg

People in muslim countries hated us long before our footprint in their neighborhood was even a whisper. Radical islam and its discontent and outright hatred of America and all democracies by extension began in post WWII Greeley, Colorado, born out of an extension programme. We were educating teachers from these recently free former colonies and they came in droves. One such man didn't like what he saw and he is the absolute root of all things extremist, Sayeed Q'tub. He was the teacher of the founders of the Muslim Brotherhood, the teacher of Zawkari, the philosophical grandfather of Bin Ladin... all borne out of charity and trying to win hearts and minds. No sir, aggressive action was not the impetus for the hate they have for us. Their hate is born of a singular distaste for ALL things not compatible with the Koran and the Sharia. There can be no compromise with such individuals and sealing borders is not enough. It is physically impossible to plug every hole and make our nations air tight. The best course of actions is to strike at the heart and to fight them on ground of our choosing, away from our families as we have always done. We are Americans, we don't sit and let the enemy come to us, we take the fight to the enemy and make him lose his taste for it.
April 3rd, 2007  
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
It's bad enough when children gets hurt in terrorist attacks, but using children like that in attacks, and running away yourself........
No words can describe what persons like that really deserves!
What's it say about the resolve of an enemy willing to sacrifice their children so easily?

Things are way out of control, and, right now, in a Civil War, no matter who the US sides with, we will be siding with an enemy force to some degree, and making the other side hate us more, only to have more Iraqis killed needlessly.

To draw a similarity, Israel, Militarily superior to the Palestinians, cannot however take care of things with regards to the Palestinians partly because of the Islamic mindset..... the Islamic belief in some circles that things only get better once one is killed in a War against the Infidels.

Way I see it, with or without US involvment, Iraq remains a Civil War, but also a 3 way quasi religious war, so, Iraq can have a brutal sectarian leader, like the de facto government of Iran, or Iraq can have a brutal secular leader, but Iraq, without the US, needs a burtal leader.

Or, the Iraqis need what only the US can give, which is hope that things will improve, and quickly.
To do such, in my own opinion, the US would need many, many, many more Troops on the Battlefield of Iraq, at least quadruple what are on the ground now, and lock the entire Nation down, and walk Iraqi children to school, walk people to the store, walk people to work, and stay in the streets protecting Iraqis 24/7.

If the US Government was willing to invest in Iraq for the win, as it is a Nation Building Program..... in my opinion, there would be a Million US Troops in Theater, and equipment.
The Draft would be started in the United States of America, and there would be a War Tax.
The Military would be not only protecting all of the people in Iraq, round the clock (killing those who are naughty) but also the Military would be rebuilding Iraq, and fast.
Along with that the US would need to absorb high combat losses until things are brought under control.

I do not see the US Government doing any of that.
April 4th, 2007  
bulldogg

Quote:
Tuesday, 03 April 2007
Multi-National Corps – Iraq
Public Affairs Office, Camp Victory
APO AE 09342

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RELEASE No. 20070403-07
April 3, 2007

Iraqi Police discover body of boy allegedly killed by insurgents
Multi-National Division – Baghdad PAO

CAMP TAJI, Iraq — While on a routine patrol, Iraqi police officers discovered the body of an 11-year-old boy April 2 in Sab Al Bor, Iraq.

The IPs found the body, a suspected murder victim, on Sudani Street. The child’s throat had been slit.

Troop B, 1st Squadron, 7th Cavalry Regiment Soldiers received the initial report from the Iraqi police and assisted in gathering information. A police report of the incident indicated that a local Al Qaeda cell is suspected in the murder which was “perpetrated to instill fear in the villagers of Sab Al Bor.”

Iraqi security forces have launched an investigation to find those responsible for the murder.
http://www.mnf-iraq.com/index.php?op...1095&Itemid=21
April 4th, 2007  
KJ

Quote:
Then lets spend the money and troops in Iraq on securing our borders and re-enforcing homeland security. I'm not denying the need for military action to sometimes secure our safety and I greatly appreciate those that serve out country. That said I believe the military is better spent in other places than Iraq. Such as our southern and northern border. I don't see how our presence in Iraq which is consistently causing more hate for America overseas is making us safer. Let's re-establish our borders and make, in my opinion, progressive steps to securing America.
Simple and at times scary truth is this, if you are determined and ruthless you can infiltrate whatever region you decide to.
Be it terrorists infiltrating Iraq or the continental United States, it is NOT as hard as people imagine.
A line on a map will not stop a determined enemy.