Basic Training Yearbooks or Group Photo's

DadsAVet

Hey y'all...anyone know where one might find a yearbook or group photo of basic training graduates from Fort Carson, Colorado--Dec 15, 1959 through March 15, 1960?

I've searched ebay, The Military Yearbook Project, and google...no luck.

If anyone has one, or has some notion where I might be able to find one, please let me know!

Thanks!

Hey y'all...anyone know where one might find a yearbook or group photo of basic training graduates from Fort Carson, Colorado--Dec 15, 1959 through March 15, 1960?

If anyone has one, or has some notion where I might be able to find one, please let me know!

Thanks!

To tell you the truth I don't remember any yearbook when I was in.

Thanks!

Just a long shot but have you tried contacting the Fort Carson information centre or what ever the hell they have there?

Maybe the website has an archives section you could contact.

http://www.carson.army.mil/

I suspect this may become a tedious search. There maybe a blog out there with the photos you need. Here is a link, though it's Fort Monmoth NJ, there is a reference to Ft Carson as some of the graduates relocated there. I'll poke around some more and see what I can dig up.

http://home.ionet.net/~paroales/metemail.htm

As mentioned they didn't make a yearbook when I was in, I think several others have mentioned this also. They do take an individual photo at some point when you are in your dress uniform.
Sent Crazy Tanker a PM. He's a drill sergeant and might be able to help you obtain a copy of the individual photo.
All official service related records are keep by the "Department of Veterans Affairs" for which I gave you the mailing address and URL.

I was lucky enough to stumble upon my Dad's "ship" photo. Spotted him in four seconds (well, he was my Dad).

Back