basic training

francis12

hi everyone,new to the forum,im planning on joining the army after college and i was wondering does anyone know any private basic military training courses i could sign up for to prepare me for the army,not fitness,im fit enough,but tactics and firearms training,preferable in europe,thanks!

Basic training in most Army's is to get you to think , act and preform like a Soldier to get you put away any preconceived notions you've had about life , fitness and marksmanship are only a small part of basic .

Basic training in most Army's is to get you to think , act and preform like a Soldier to get you put away any preconceived notions you've had about life , fitness and marksmanship are only a small part of basic .

I'd say your on target for the most part. Fitness is critical. Boot camp will be very difficult if your unfit, sloppy, out of shape etc. If you are a good shot with a rifle this to will prove helpful as well.

hi everyone,new to the forum,im planning on joining the army after college and i was wondering does anyone know any private basic military training courses i could sign up for to prepare me for the army,not fitness,im fit enough,but tactics and firearms training,preferable in europe,thanks!
Why?
The Army has extensive experience in transforming civilians to soldiers. They have done so for a hundred years, so why do you think you need military training.

Forget it. All you need is a normal good physique and an open mind. Just be posetive and take what comes, as simple as that.

Here in the U.S. if you are sloppy and unfit you wouldn't be in the Military only 3 out of 10 are making the cut .

Back