The Baseball Thread

Sorry, it was all I could come up with at a moment's notice. I haven't gotten to watch any games yet, just highlights. Any thoughts on who looks to be the team to beat this season? And how about Griffey, Jr. being back with the Mariners? My cousins (self-proclaimed biggest Seattle fans in the world) are thrilled to pieces.

As disgusting as it sounds, the Yankees look really good. Assuming neither team collapses (the Yanks do have a lot of players who crumple under pressure) I see a Cubs-Yankees series. But I wouldn't discount the Marlins, BoSox, Phillies, or Mets either.

Hmmm....I'll have to spend the weekend watching some games and catching up. I'd be happy to see the Cubbies make it to the Series. Not the Yankees, though. Boo Yankees!!! Cubs-BoSox. I like that idea better. :)

Go Orioles! Bea the Yankees opening night and doing it again tonight! Up 7-4, 2 outs, top of the ninth. darn Yanks just hit a 2 run homer. Oh well, too little too late. Go O's!!!

There's only one good thing about the Yankees. Derek Jeter. He is HOT!!!!!!!!! :D

But yes, yes. Go Orioles and any other team that can beat the Yankees.

RIP, Mark....

Hope the Astros, tonight, gonna beat the Somalia Pirates...I mean, Pittsburgh Pirates. :mrgreen:

Back