Banned?

--
Boots

December 27th, 2004  
Damien435

Topic: Banned?

I have noticed an increasing amount of people with Banned with bullets int eh background as a title/avatar whatever it is, are these people just messing around and putting that there or are they being banned for legit reasons? Just out of curiousity, I am not trying to cause any problems here, I was just wondering what was up with those.
December 27th, 2004  
DTop

Those are legitimate bans. You'll notice that some are temporary and some are not. We have had an increase in posts that are not within the rules recently. These people are warned. Usually, three such warnings without improvement results in banning.
It's all in the forum rules at http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3
December 27th, 2004  
Damien435

I just wasn't sure, just seemed like there were so many all of the sudden that i thought they were maybe a joke or something.
--
Boots
December 29th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Beleive me, we have too! Sometimes it's hard to really decide when to ban someone. There are times when I wish I would just PM Redleg begging to have people banned, but then again, what would that accomplish?

So yes, we do try to work around things, but sometimes people are downright unacceptable in their posts - so ya, that calls for banning.

Just be good and everything is ok. 8)
December 29th, 2004  
rotc boy

it's a good thing crazy isnt in charge of bans

but in case she is,
ALL HAIL CRAZY!!!AND REDLEG TOO!
December 29th, 2004  
DTop

Just FYI, any forum mod can ban a user if need be.
December 30th, 2004  
rotc boy

hmmm, well, in that case,
ALL HAIL REDLEG, CRAZY, DTOP, MARk CONLEY, SHERMAN, REDNECK, RNDERSAFE, DOODY, AND NCDT

i think i got you all, any i forgot, i didnt mean to
December 30th, 2004  
Jason Bourne

And in recent news Damien435 has mysteriously disappeared. when asked about the incident all forum admins and moderators of the International Military Forums have replied with "No Comment". In further news all our people who questioned the forums admins have also disappeared.
December 30th, 2004  
Redneck

So are you expecting a ban yourself?

Damien435 has not been banned, and to my knowledge no attempt to contact either myself or the other mods in regards to this matter has been made by yourself.
All banned members are so designated by a clearly visible "BANNED" or "TEMPORARILY BANNED" title.

Something to remember is that although almost all opinions are welcome here so long as they are presented in a mature and respectful manner, this forum is not a democracy, and if you are unhappy with the way things are run here and feel you are not being treated with the proper subservience by the staff, you are welcome to find another place to spend your time.