Bandwagon

What do you think about all the threads about what we all think about the new board?

• Not enough

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bulldogg

Milforum's Bouncer
I know, lets all start our individual posts about what we think about this new forum and let's post them all over the bloody boards until that is the only bloody thing we are all on about.
:sarc:

Folks, Redleg started a friggin post about the new forum right up top, front and center where we can all put in our two cents worth. I for one am amazed the mods haven't deleted them as its getting way out of hand. I thought one of the rules was one thread about a topic on this here forum? Did everyone just have a brain fart?? Have all the rules been changed suddenly too??

Clearly alcoholism. At least I know that explains my irrational behaviour and crankiness over the past 3 days.

But no, we don't need to know what everyone thinks of it. We've got, so we live with it.

I have been so spaced out the past 30 hours because I haven't been able to get on this site. Now I'm pissed because everyone else has started a thread on the new format, Ive seen at least forty or so.

Something about this has been eating at me and I have got to let it fly... The plethora of whinging posts about the forum change is a bad omen for those of you who plan on joining the armed forces. If you (the younger whingers on board) take a step back and look at the threads you can clearly see an absence of complaining from all the veterans. THAT should be most instructive to you but owing to an understanding of the workings of the teen age brain I will make it crystal clear for you. You had better get used to things you don't like. You had better learn to take it like a man, **** it up and do your best without complaining and whining like a wounded mosquito. Life in the military is bound to be a VERY rude awakening for a lot of you from the evidence of how you handle something as trivial as a change in forum protocols. Your life in the military, nay your lives as adults will be a fair sight better if you take to heart and live the following words given to me...

"You don't have to like it, you just have to do it."

If you carry on like this while in uniform your life will be painful while in BASIC, difficult in AIT and without advancement at your duty station. Governments might be a democracy which is prone to listening to whiners but the military is most definitely not a democracy and no one is going to cater to your every little whim and desire.

Rant over.

Last edited:
Back