October 1st, 2005  
AussieNick

Bastards!

Was 202 people not enough last time.
October 1st, 2005  
AlexKall

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAInf
Absolute bullsh*t. During the time of their trsunami, we (Australia) were pouring in money, aid and troops to help them. During that time they sentenced the mastermind of the first bali bombings which killed 88 Aussie to only 30 months prison!! and an Aussie girl to 20 years from some marijuanna! (which is not even proved!) That country is a joke.
Does that ratify the actions taken?
--
October 2nd, 2005  
MoRtArSnCaLiBeRs

All i have to say is this.... for those about to rock, we salute you LOL

MoRtArSnCaLiBeRs
October 2nd, 2005  
Bory

the death toll is up to 32 now. RIP those killed by this atrocity,

our hearts and prayers go out to the families involved.
October 2nd, 2005  
Locke

those JI morons as work again

my heart goes out to those caught in the blast, thier family and those who have to treat them.

you do have to remeber that Indonesia is predominantly a Muslim country, so there are different laws etc. yes bashir should have gotten more, but i can understand why he got so little, the chanrge (conspiracy) is a lot less worse than actually pushing the button.

he will get his comeupance eventaully
October 2nd, 2005  
AussieNick

Quote:
All i have to say is this.... for those about to rock, we salute you LOL
What is that supposed to mean?
October 2nd, 2005  
Warwick

Absolutley stunned that it has happened again.
After the previous one and all the ripple on affect damage it has done to Bali and its people, I cannot fathom how they can allow it to happen again.
With Aussie school holidays on and many families holidaying over there, now on the return this will absolutley destroy any credibility Bali has of being a holiday destination.
Especially as we have been doing the right thing, showing support and going back there.
Indonesians! BAH!
As of last night ADF teams were sent over to help out and evacuate the seriously injured.

I too am pissed, after all that money and help with have given Bali this happens once again.
BASTARDS!
October 2nd, 2005  
Springfield

Wow.....R.I.P.
October 2nd, 2005  
Italian Guy

RIP. Interesting how the Aussies are mad at Indonesia.