Bad Pick Up Lines

the most fun I've had pickin up a girl was actually when I was the wingman. My friend wanted to introduce himself to this cute girl at a bar, but he didn't know how..so me being the kickass friend I am, we decided to do the whole Top Gun Maverick/Goose thing...I thought it would bomb, but EVERY SINGLE MILITARY PERSONNEL in that bar started goin along with it...needless to say, he got the chickk :)

How about this:

You look like you fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Girls like jerks, right?
:lol:

Aww, Dang, Redneck.. Where are that hunter inside of you?

You can't scare them off, and if I didn't know you and you said that to me when I would be on a club, pub, bar I would like try to beat your ass..

But problaby I would loose quite hard with you just holdng my hands..

Wait wait!

I can still kick.. So now, where is that sensitive area? :twisted:

Haha, nah, you still couldn't win. My tactic when I'm fighting females is to run away, and I'm pretty fast.
:lol: :lol:

Your last name must be gillette...cause your the best a man can get

your dad a baker? you got a nice set of buns

you want me...know how I know? your a woman

deleted

can I buy you a drink or you just want the cash?

deleted

:)

Mod edit: A couple of those were a bit too racy there, made me blush. :lol: Keep it clean you all.

My (now ex) boyfriend used to say, I must have been blind for the past 6 months because i don't know how I ever saw past you! (hey, it made me feel special)

And at random times after I justkissed him or somethin he would say, "Where have you been???" and it would always throw me off guard.

silent driller said:
HAHAHA! That was so cheesy! huh huh... where ya been? HAHA!

dude... yeah i know, i laugh about it now... but wow, it was so sweet then lol. i'm such a ditz

Back