Bad Movies You Have Seen

Duty Honor Country

Last night I rented Alone in the Dark. That has to be the worst movie I have seen in recent memory. It ranks right down there with The Boss's daughter.

Anyone else willing to share what movies you think are out right horrid??

Being from the Boston area, I hate to admit this, but the worst movie my wife and I sat through completely, waiting for it to get better, but only getting worse, was "the Bostonians" with Christopher Reeves. As we left the theater, I said to my wife "I can't believe we saw the whole thing"
:sick: :sick:

The history was a bit off, but I liked Kingdom of Heaven

Now Alexander was a bad movie. I regret buying it before I saw it

Redleg said:
I'll probably end up renting it later anyway.. 8)

Don't make plans for after you watch the movie. It was so bad my friends and I were extremely sleepy at the end of the movie. If you have trouble sleeping, just pop Alone in the Dark in and you'll be out in no time :sleep:

napoleon dynamite just flat out pissed me off. how could people laugh at it? i do have a sense of humor, but that was just too stupid to be funny. half the time i was shouting at the tv "just stfu"

im gonna throw in my fav movie of all time as well just to balance the chi in my post

CASABLANCA.

ghost457 said:
the Titanic

i watched it when i was little, well, most of it Wink , i hope i never watch it again

Dude, seriously. I hated that movie. I'm like deathly afraid of drowning now. Watching people drown like that through half of the movie isn't my type. (Kinda odd though cause I love war movies which have a lot of killing in it, but I don't like watching people drown)

Man I can think of a lot!

Kung Fu Hustle... didn't care for it.

Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy... terrible... didn't help that I saw it at an on post theatre.

Pearl Harbor. Pearl Harbor sucked... and I love you.

Man on Fire.

Stepford Wives.

The Final Cut with Robin Wiliams.

SpiceWorld. Yes, I saw it.

Van Helsing.

White Chicks.

I'm sure I have more...

I thought "Alexander" was good sound but when I rented it, it was :cen: sucks!!

to all aussies, there is a movie out called "Stay" its got ewan mcgregor in it.
my advice is this: STAY away!!!
its absolute shite
i pay 50cents for a movie and even i wanted a refund, its that bad :twisted:

Bad movies I have seen hmm..

Independence day - yeah that was pretty lame, its cool if you're still 12 years old.

Alien vs predator - crap.

Delta force movies by Chuck Norris - huh :?

Starship troopers - this is garbage, also introduces the most incompetent armed force ever seen in any movies.

Lionheart - lol Jean claude van damme yeah, does this guy actually have any good movies :)

Pearl harbor - best of the movies I mentioned above not a bad piece but just ruined with a boring and silly love story.

I could go on with my list but these movies are in my most recent memory for now.

summer of sam. it's more about "private matters" than anything else. it's the only movie i walked out of....and i stayed for all but the last 45 minutes praying it would get better.

i also hated high fidelity, but i was pretty young when i saw it, so maybe that's why?

Back