Bad Movies You Have Seen

Titanic - definatly one of the worst i've ever seen

Pearl Harbour - Plot holes so big you could drive a convoy through them, and even worse acting

Mars Attacks - This was supposed to be a Comedy, but the only thing funny about it was someone actully financed it, and actors audtioned for parts in it.

Rambo, MIA and Delta Force series - :cens: :cens: :cens: Enough Said

Mission Impossible 1,2 - Saw the 2nd one first Because Limp Bizkit did the Theme, and Metallica had a song on the album. then after seeing number 1, I have concluded not to waste my money seeing number 3.

Independance Day - I liked when I was 10 when I first saw it, now I think it's boring, and predictable, and the "everyone lives happily ever after" conclusion just :cens: me. That gose for all movies.

Priscilla Queen of the Desert hehe, nah that was cooool :whip:.
One horrible movie was "Session 9" for those of you who have seen it.
Worst movie of all: Fahrenheit 9/11 because it is lies only. Good thing about it: Helped getting W re-elected :cheers:.

I might say I have seen many many bad movies (e.a Timecop, with van Damme) but the first one that really made me regret waisting my time was Cold Mountain. After 2 hours I swore to watch it all the way, some masochistic trip. After it ended I was ready to murder and pillage..... It was... I don't know the words!!

Italian Guy said:
Bulldog's best movie is Brokeback Mountain. :cheers:

Hahahahaha I am not even going there IG!!! But was this movie allowed in mainland China?

Worst Movies

Alexander : This would be the prequel to Brokeback Mountain

Jarhead: Kanye West, and a little quote "The Army may put up with this crap, but we don't." Yeah, because there's such a thing as a sane Marine. Well, there may be somewhere but I haven't met one yet.

Bowling for Columbine: I think Mike Moore just attacks whomever the President is at the time.

Movies I will defend

Independence Day: Commies, every last one of you, except those who didn't list Independence Day as the worst movie.

Delta Force: The movie uses one song to set the tone in every single situation, that takes balls, Chuck Norris size balls.

Mars Attacks: What, you didn't like seeing the Democrat's side of congress wiped out? Damn hippies releasing the doves which started all of that.

Pearl Harbor: Umm, it's a movie about a war that actually happened, and America wins, that automatically raises it a notch, that puts it at notch one.

Kingdom of Heaven: Ok, the Blacksmith knowing more than a 21st century engineer about the level of the water table, strengths and weaknesses of their walls, and ranging of the trebuchets was weird, but umm, heathens!

Last edited:
Back