Bad and Good News - Page 2

--
Boots

November 21st, 2004  
Locke

either that or buy a couple of slabs of VB, force them to do a "centurion" while watching a bruce willis movie marathon, that should do the trick!!!
November 21st, 2004  
Darcia

Thats a good question....what would the benefits be...
November 21st, 2004  
Locke

hmm the beneifts of guys wearing a thong:
*spending money on literally nothing
*an alternate way of scratching ur butt!!
"it feels soooooooo good"
*when u bend over, you no longer show brickies cleavage, u show whale tail
*its something else your girlfriend can pick on you for not co-ordinating colors
*it makes u feel good and manly, while doing bad things to ur *ahems*
--
Boots
November 21st, 2004  
Darcia

..... I was actualy talking about being an endangered species.
November 21st, 2004  
Locke

benefits of being on a protected list???? hmmmmm
no one can legally kill you (can you imagine how people will start driing - harrr, you wouldn't dare kill me!!!)
you would be kept in controlled conditions, ensuring ur life goes on for as long as possible and you are happy.

hmm im liking this list thingy already!!!
blondes make me happy lol
November 21st, 2004  
soulja

Actually has anyone known a gay guy in the army? Not that I have anything against them but I couldnt imagine a gay guy to wanna b in the army... A hairdresser maybe
November 21st, 2004  
A Can of Man

LOL My mom runs a hair salon and I know exactly what you mean!
November 21st, 2004  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulja
Actually has anyone known a gay guy in the army? Not that I have anything against them but I couldnt imagine a gay guy to wanna b in the army... A hairdresser maybe
I served for two years with a fellow who kept it a secret until his separation day and he told everyone the truth. I don't remember feeling any different about him after that but it was a surprise. He wasn't effeminate or swishy so he pulled one over Uncle Sam.
November 21st, 2004  
Darcia

Maybe if we do get on the protected list we will all get monthly payments for living.
November 21st, 2004  
dougal

LOL
Quote:
he pulled one over Uncle Sam.
LOL