Back in uniform...

5.56X45mm

Milforum Mac Daddy
Well, I guess hell has frozen over because I'm back in uniform. And I'll tell you what. IT FEELS GOOD. hey, I might be a lowly trainee once again. But at least I'm not the only one. Just nine months to go untill I become a certified police officer.

416976727_l.jpg

You look like adam corola (from the man show)

Good luck with your police training, just no lynchings ok? :)

Thanks guys. Today was day one of many, many, many more. Graduation day is November 14, 2006. So 11 months to go.

Well, I started at 07:45 EST and ended at 19:45 EST. Twelve hours!!!! But that was just today. A normal day is from 17.30 EST to 22:30 EST Tuesday, Wensday, and Thursday. Saturday is 06:45 EST to 17:45 EST.

It's actually a lot like the military. The first day is nothig but paper work and orientation. Like what we called reception at Fort Benning during Basic.

There are three other prior service folks with me. Our instructors have put us in command positions. We are all Squad Leaders since we know drill and ceremony, uniform care, and other basic things.

It's going to be a lot like basic.
First couple of weeks, they break you down mentally. By both intimidation and physical work like push ups, sit ups and running. The T.A.s like smoking people.

After breaking you down, they build you back up. Mostly it's book work, tests, and homework. That lasts for something like four months. Of course PT is still there.

After that it's all fun. Police Driving Course, Pistol and Shotgun Course, Tactical Fighting, Patrol, and other hand on things like building searches.

Also family night is part of that time period.
Your family is invited to watch you kick ass and take names.

Well, I tried as hell, so good fight and good night.

Ohhhhhhh.... my aching muscles.

PT for four straight hours. Man, McDonalds have not been good to me.

I'm out of shape and I need to change my diet big time. Well, good night.

It's not that I'm fat. I'm only 5'4 145 lbs.

I'm just out of shape. My muscles don't produce any energy and my lungs take in no air. I need a diet change so my body become healthier. And I just need to do PT and more PT so my cardiovascular improves. Arrgghh! It sucks being out of shape.

Hey, if you see my picture. You can see that I'm not fat.

And I did a hell of a lot better today during PT.

I seen, I was just joking with ya, I AM fat... how's the leg doing with all the PT?

Last edited:
I know, just being a pain in the arse.

The leg is holding up fine. It's the lungs that don't like me. I haven't run in quite awhile so my cardiovascular is crap. But it's getting better. That and I'm somewhat cheating the system.

I'm taking a puff of the over the counter asthma medicine inhaler about a hour before PT. It helps alot! The Training Instructors know it and tey like the idea. They say that it's a sign of creative thinking.

Back