Back from leave

LIPS

First day back from leave today too many beers and to much good food must get back to doing some PT.

Welcome back! :)

So where have you been the last month?
(if you don't mind sharing...)

Ive been touring around Tasmania with my family seeing some of the sites the state has to offer. In between donig some work around the yard, visiting freinds and generally relaxing in the sun with a cold beer.

LIPS said:
Ive been touring around Tasmania with my family seeing some of the sites the state has to offer. In between donig some work around the yard, visiting freinds and generally relaxing in the sun with a cold beer.

In the sun with a cold beer.......
It was -24C here a couple of days after christmas.. :)

Redleg said:
In the sun with a cold beer.......
It was -24C here a couple of days after christmas.. :)

Not down here in the land of OZ. Tasmania is not the hottest place in Australia but we still do get some nice days. Today will be 27C and tomorrow will be 32C well thats what the Bureau of Guessology say so the fun in the sun will continue. Plus tomorrow, 26 Jan is a public holiday down here for Australia Day.

ok, like most high school Americans, i don't know how to change C to F, or F to C, so could someone change them for me or preferably tell me the formula so i would actually learn something? :oops:

rotc boy said:
ok, like most high school Americans, i don't know how to change C to F, or F to C, so could someone change them for me or preferably tell me the formula so i would actually learn something? :oops:

Ok here you go:

To convert to Celsius:

80.6F - 32 = 48.6

48.6 divide by 9 = 5.4

5.4 X 5 = 27C

To convert to Fahrenheit

27C divide by 5 = 5.4

5.4 X9 = 48.6

48.6 +32 = 80.6F

and it is that simple.

Back