Back Again

--

January 15th, 2006  
LeEnfield

Topic: Back Again

I have eventually made it back to these Forums, once again I was unable to gain access no matter what i did. I thought my computer had developed pacifist tendencies as it gradually took me out of all the Military web sites that I visited. It did not matter what I did i just could not get back to these sites. I eventually moved my starting point back three months in desperation and got success. When I logged on I found that Norton firewall was busy trying to cancel them all out again, so that a programme that has been dumped. So now happily i will be visiting you all again computer allowing.
January 15th, 2006  
tomtom22

Welcome back again, we've missed you!
January 15th, 2006  
LeEnfield

Thanks Tom Tom, nice to be back
--
January 16th, 2006  
Fox

Welcome back!
January 16th, 2006  
AFSteliga

Welcome back.
January 16th, 2006  
Missileer

So, you escaped huh. Well, we will recapture you.
Signed- Norton
January 16th, 2006  
Redleg

WELCOME back, very good to see you in here again!

Norton can ge a pain in the a** sometimes (always...?).
It seems like it's "too secure" and blocks a lot of sites content that it shouldn't.
I used Norton Internet Security a while ago myself, but deleted the whole thing when it started to block sites and content by itself.
January 16th, 2006  
Italian Guy

Cooool welcome back LeEnfield, we've missed you. Pacifist computer huh? Sucks.
January 16th, 2006  
LeEnfield

Redleg...Even when I switched the dam thing off Norton Firewall had still blocked a number of sites and would relax its grip until I dumped the programme
January 17th, 2006  
Rabs

Norton is kinda like the Bush adminstration it takes away all your rights as an adminastrator in the name of protecting you.