Back Again

LeEnfield

I have eventually made it back to these Forums, once again I was unable to gain access no matter what i did. I thought my computer had developed pacifist tendencies as it gradually took me out of all the Military web sites that I visited. It did not matter what I did i just could not get back to these sites. I eventually moved my starting point back three months in desperation and got success. When I logged on I found that Norton firewall was busy trying to cancel them all out again, so that a programme that has been dumped. So now happily i will be visiting you all again computer allowing.

WELCOME back, very good to see you in here again! :cheers:

Norton can ge a pain in the a** sometimes (always...?).
It seems like it's "too secure" and blocks a lot of sites content that it shouldn't.
I used Norton Internet Security a while ago myself, but deleted the whole thing when it started to block sites and content by itself.

Redleg...Even when I switched the dam thing off Norton Firewall had still blocked a number of sites and would relax its grip until I dumped the programme

Norton is kinda like the Bush adminstration it takes away all your rights as an adminastrator in the name of protecting you.

Back