BABY

brinktk

Just got back from the doctor and we are having.....

A GIRL!

The due date is on Nov 13th and several of my Jarhead buddies are dieing for this baby to be born on the 10th for some serious cosmic justice lol! Anyways, can't wait to be a dad and am looking forward to every second of it!

Just got back from the doctor and we are having.....

A GIRL!

The due date is on Nov 13th and several of my Jarhead buddies are dieing for this baby to be born on the 10th for some serious cosmic justice lol! Anyways, can't wait to be a dad and am looking forward to every second of it!

Congratulation! The life will change in a very good way. I hope the pregnancy will be without any complications.

The 10th is a good day. Not because its the Marine Corps's birthday, but because its MY birthday!!! :) Congratulations, and I will hope for another addition the the Awesome People Who Were Born On November 10th Club!!! :mrgreen:

Congratulations to the proud parents.

Parenthood is a great privilege, make the most of it and it will reward you a thousand times over.

Congratulations to you and your wife. It's a joy to have a baby, a new life brings hope and all the love you could ever imagine. I wish you all the best.

Congrat´s, mate! :thumb:

Finally you made something useful and then it takes nine months before we´ll see the result of your work!
Typical Army officers - they can´t complete anything in a day.

And this child will be born on the 10th, this is an order :drill:
Best wishes to your wife, yourself and the future tiny recruit.

Congratulations mate, oh boy is she going to be spoiled, your mates will make sure of that.

Don't forget to keep us in the loop.:bravo:

I appreciate all the support thank you so much. I will definitely keep you all in the loop.

42RM, that's all I need, my dad and my numerous Marine buddies gloating over the fact MY child is born on THEIR birthday....sigh...irony is a b*tch

I'll make you a deal, I'll have mine on 10 Nov...BUT...when you and your old lady tie the knot and decide to have kids....Your first one has gotta be born on June 14!

brinktk, in a way I pity her future boyfriends. Not only will she have you warning the fella to behave himself, but a crap load of hairy arsed marines camo'd up doing leopard crawls around them with fighting knives in their teeth.:-D

brinktk, in a way I pity her future boyfriends. Not only will she have you warning the fella to behave himself, but a crap load of hairy arsed marines camo'd up doing leopard crawls around them with fighting knives in their teeth.:-D

That is one way of assurance... Marines to guard and Daddy to call in arty strike....

Thats what I call combined arms...

Y'know...this is one crazy world but to bring a new life in...its a miracle.... Hope this makes sense...been hanging out with my friend French Brandy..

And how is your friend? :)

Sorry I am back...now with my friend Mr Hangover...:army:

Oh and in regards to your question in the WCC chat about PMC...well...if we implement the military sim...it is quite possible lol. Why don't you come join us and try us out eh? We will add your uniqueness to our own...resistance is futile! :avi: :visor:

Last edited:
Sorry I am back...now with my friend Mr Hangover...:army:

Oh and in regards to your question in the WCC chat about PMC...well...if we implement the military sim...it is quite possible lol. Why don't you come join us and try us out eh? We will add your uniqueness to our own...resistance is futile! :avi: :visor:

Let me think it over, good buddy...

In the meantime, tell you good friend, Mr Hangover, to move on... Get to meet my friend, Mr Realisation...:read:

Congratulations Big Boom! Nice to hear someone is securing future generation soldiers for the good side guys.

Congratulations Big Boom! Nice to hear someone is securing future generation soldiers for the good side guys.

I would like to think so! Mom may have reservations about it but I've got 18 years to work on her compliance!

Back