AZI_Lady - introduction

AZ_Infantry

My soon to be wife. I'll let her tell you all what she so wishes. For now, suffice it to say that she is a great supporter of us veterans, both here and abroad.

This is her welcome thread.

Please join me in saying 'HI!'

We talked about you tonight, Dale.

You can call her W or whatever. She is a wonderful, magnificent lady. The best. I cannot say enough about her.

Please give her a warm welcome.

Hi "W" (or whatever :smile:), Welcome to the forum!

You must certainly be someone special.

May I wish you both great happiness, we all need that special someone in our lives I hope that you have both found that person.

Hello!

And thank you so much for the warm welcome!

I'm glad to be here, and to be amongst people who truly appreciate the military, the culture, and the mindset. While I have never worn the uniform, I work side by side with with those who do in the US Navy. We consider ourselves "one team" -- military and Federal civilian -- as we support the Fleet worldwide.

I look forward to being here, and to both learning and sharing our knowledge of all things military.

AZ_Infantry -- you rock!

Last edited:
Hey AZI Lady and welcome:) glad that you could join us...we have much fun here and enjoy catching new members up on the gossip;)

AZ! so thats where you have gotten of to:D you silly bird, Congrats! the best of wishes to you both:)

Welcome to the team, AZI.

Moved this to the welcoming section as it seemed more appropriate.

Hey AZI Lady and welcome:) glad that you could join us...we have much fun here and enjoy catching new members up on the gossip;)

AZ! so thats where you have gotten of to:D you silly bird, Congrats! the best of wishes to you both:)

My Internet adopted daughter.

Damn, Brooke, how have you been?

<hugs>

W isn't much into gossip, but she sure does appreciate REAL friends!

She'll come to love you just as I have.

<hugs>

Good to meet you, Brooke! Any friend of AZ_Infantry's is certainly going to be a friend of mine!

<hugs>

haha <hugs> thanks, sure has been quiet around here with out yah:bored:Just glad to know your doing fine:) havent been on in awhile so my kick up skills have declined greatly, think you can catch me?;)

And thanks W i always enjoy making new friends:thumb:

Back