Awesome vid of Swedish Tank Assault w/ Supporting Arty

the cheesy sound effects get really annoying after a while but the footage is pretty damn sweet!

The Leopard looks like a monster when it's flying across open ground like that and the dummy tanks getting shot up was excellent.

But I didn't recognize that APC, what APC does sweeden use?

Last edited:
Its a video from a live fire training exercie for conscripts where they trained coperated assault, 40 km from where i live.

"the cheesy sound effects get really annoying after a while but the footage is pretty damn sweet!"

Ey? they cant make it any different really as they are the real sounds of the recording. Just a cheesy camera ;)

Should probebly move that vid. So many things hosted on that site. Will give the new link if i do.

AlexKall said:
"the cheesy sound effects get really annoying after a while but the footage is pretty damn sweet!"

Ey? they cant make it any different really as they are the real sounds of the recording. Just a cheesy camera ;)

Notice every artillery explosion happens exactly on cue even though the camera is miles away and it's the exact same low-fi sound every sinlge time. Same thing with the tank guns, exact same low-fi sound effect every single time. Gets annoying, I want the real sounds!!!

I will try to seak answers to if its just the crappy camera that makes this as it seems or if its indeed after recorded. Do see your point, i did react on the instant sound, never thought of the same sound, need to play that again and see if i can compare the wave forms of the sound curve.

It was unfortenly recorded quite some years ago so i doubt i can seek the answer by asking, probebly have to do the sound wave thing.

Oh no, I am studying film production, editing is my job, it's undoubtably some bad sound effects.

But back to my question, what APC is that in the videos, I didn't recognize it?

Too on cue...I'm a video editor as well, and I have to say, there's no way those sounds are real. Other than that, very good video.

Well, I see blasts over a mile away and sound at the same time, that's not the way physics works in real life. It was recorded at the scene and dubbed onto the distant scenes.

Missileer said:
Well, I see blasts over a mile away and sound at the same time, that's not the way physics works in real life. It was recorded at the scene and dubbed onto the distant scenes.

If you listen carefully you hear the thunder from the grenades escaping the dubbed sound track... Nice video, too bad they ruined it by using the "lazer beam sound" instead of the real thing.

Overall the video was good, but the sound was way off sounded like something I'd hear of an explosion from a game made five years ago.

Overall the parade is cool, but the good stuff doesn't start till about half way through.

Last edited:
Missileer said:

Thought we already astablised that several posts back?

Well, any one wants the music in the show? I know of a website that you guys can download the songs , Like the PLA reviewing March!

Back