Aweh! :)

Well Highway Man can supply the sheep. As for the lady, any volunteers on here? :D

No can do this time, the judge has said whilst I'm on probation for the last rustling incident, if I get caught nicking anymore sheep for yours and tankie's perverted sex games, the RSPCA are going to prosecute! :shock:

No can do this time, the judge has said whilst I'm on probation for the last rustling incident, if I get caught nicking anymore sheep for yours and tankie's perverted sex games, the RSPCA are going to prosecute! :shock:

Thank the pope for the RSPCA - Protecting sheep across the world!

Ah, so you're calling your involvement "rustling" then. Got ya! ;)

You weren't worried about it being perverted when you were watching us while self pleasuring youself....?

Ah, so you're calling your involvement "rustling" then.

I'm a Scouser, what do you expect nylon shell suit trousers to do when they're round your ankles! of course they're going to rustle! :shock: the static electricity shocks my nads received were mildly enjoyable! :lol:

Back