Awards for your employes

Nice one! :D

I know several officers who deserves many of those ribbons.....

And I deserve a couple of those "I got my last boss promoted" ribbons myself!...
(At least it can feel like that sometimes... :evil: )

Feel free to put it in your humor section if you want Redleg, I dont know of any copyright, as I got it from an employe of my father who served as a Marine.

That went around here at RMC as an E-mail. It's supposed to be the 'new Canadian Ribbon System', hence the Temporary Duty Ribbons.

Still funny as heck though.

There's got to be an I went to Canada Instead Yellow Ribbon with one star device for Vietnam, 2 stars for Iraq 1, 3 stars for Kosovo, 4 stars for Afghanistan, and a wreath for Iraq 2. This ribbon is for civilian wear only and will be sewn directly to the skin.

how bout this missileer
cowardribbon.jpg

the arrows represent going north...and the grass is used to show that they are probably pot smokin hippies :) (made in about 2 minutes...i was bored)

rotc boy said:
how bout this missileer
cowardribbon.jpg

the arrows represent going north...and the grass is used to show that they are probably pot smokin hippies :) (made in about 2 minutes...i was bored)

Too nice for cowards but it'll do. As long as the arrows are yellow, that's enough. Now to find a way to sew it to the skin, sort of like pinning wings on but slower.

Back