Aviatiers

zander_0633

Milforum Gnat
How do I use my own Aviator ? I can't seem to download a pic into the system. I only can use those existing ones!

You should find an Avatar that fits the size actually accepted by the site (in this case 100 by 100 pixels or 19.5 KB). Go to userCP, edit Avatar, and then add the picture URL. Hope this helps.

zander_0633 said:
How do I use my own Aviator ? I can't seem to download a pic into the system. I only can use those existing ones!

Find a picture you like and save it to your computer as a .jpg or .bmp and use an editor like paintshop to touch it up and make it the size in pixels that will fit the rules for avatar size and file file size. Then copy it to a website like photoshop.com which is free. You can cut from the IMAGE block under the picture and paste to the forum.

Well, under my Avitators option, there does not seem to be a place for me to paste any links or whatsoever! CAn you help me on this?

Sure. Go to UserCP, Edit Avatar (not Edit Options) then scroll down to Custom Avatar. Click on Use Custom Avatar and either paste your picture link in one of the white rectangles or browse to upload from your computer in the second rectangle below. Does it works?

HI,

Open the Page By Clicking on the link below

http://www.military-quotes.com/forum/profile.php?do=editavatar

the End of the page Looks Like this ?

page7pw.gif

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Hi,

It's Avatar not Aviatiers or Avitor ........ Avatar is a Hindi Word meanign [SIZE=-1]incarnation . :D[/SIZE]

Relaxxxx then It's Not your fault ........ let Redleg come it Must be the setting's ....... he can easily do it For you ;)

Until then relax ........ I have seen this Problem on My Forum too ...... some people don't have this custom Avtar ........ I had to Put their Avatars Myself ...... If you find what causing let me Know Redleg for Future reference .... :m1:

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Last edited:
Zander you have to know that SwordFish is a huge expert as far as everything related to computers. He's a genius, so you were lucky he was online and saw this.

Last edited:
Back