Australia's Downer slams Iran over weapons supplies

Iran just trying to create a bigger war, that Idiot they have for a leader will not listen to anyone.

Iran just trying to create a bigger war, that Idiot they have for a leader will not listen to anyone.

Agreed. However that idiot they have as president is a powerless fool. The entire establishment must be removed for good.

Agreed. However that idiot they have as president is a powerless fool. The entire establishment must be removed for good.
Fool yes Powerless no, he is gaining support over the world. He has made Allies with a lot of the other muslim based country's.

But I can't see how he thinks he can win a fight against the USA.

Interesting tho that he can pull support from Asian countries and Russia.

Being a bit selfish here but is he kinda getting too close with Indonesia. I prefer him to stay your neck of the woods.

Its going to be differcult with Australia since they have these agreements with Asia and the US.

I can't see this being a win win for Australia or the rest of the world.

Fool yes Powerless no, he is gaining support over the world. He has made Allies with a lot of the other muslim based country's.

But I can't see how he thinks he can win a fight against the USA.

Interesting tho that he can pull support from Asian countries and Russia.

Being a bit selfish here but is he kinda getting too close with Indonesia. I prefer him to stay your neck of the woods.

Its going to be differcult with Australia since they have these agreements with Asia and the US.

I can't see this being a win win for Australia or the rest of the world.

Powerless in a sense that he is no-body within that system. In Iran, Supreme leader Khamenei decides, has the last word and rules. That tiny Hitler can't drink a glass of water without the leader's approval.

And yes, Iranian regime has some phony allies like Venezuela, Syria, Bolivia.... But they have more powerful adversaries: France, Australia, Canada, USA, UK....

Being "slammed" by Alexander Downer would be like getting hit on the bum with a cream puff.

The idea may be right, but the man is all wrong.

Back