Australian Service Flags / units for Forum

Padre

Milforum Chaplain
Does anyone out there in cyberspace or computer wiz-kids know how to upload Australian service flags (Army, Navy, Air Force) or unit symbols/flags) onto the MilForum PX shops, so Aussies and friends can buy these to decorate our user-accounts?

I'll see what I can doa bout that.. :)

Do you know where I can find some images of those flags by the way?

aucarmy.gif

Like this one Padre??

That's a New South Wales state flag Bulldogg. Me, I'm a VICTORIAN :jump: and if I was more computer literate, I'd paste our beautiful state flag. I''ll have to leave it to Redleg to come up with the goods. He's working on it in his icon laboratory

:salute2:

Padre, just go to the picture you want to display and right click on it, then click properties. You'll see a line called Address: , just copy the entire URL that you find there (careful because some of it may be hidden).

Paste that URL bewteen the
tags. Give it a try.

Be sure that you are allowed to copy the images, many are copyrighted so be sure to read the web site for permissions.

Damn Padre, sorry, it was from that website you put up on here and the bloody thing said it was the ADF Commander's Flag. :oops:

Sorry Bulldogg, you were right about that flag being Chief of Army. It and the NSW state flag have lions, but you were correct and I was wrong. :oops:

Back