Australian government slips in latest poll

Johnny racist? Where?

If he was I would be voting to keep him.

But he is not, will not restrict entry to this country, selling us out to the nearest Asian country like some pimp :(

Nothing wrong with the White Australia policy.

And NO Johnny thats not how I like it.

I want Pauline.

Keating was an undertaker, and a doo doo, it was his wife that controlled the gears on that one.

Johnny racist? Where?

If he was I would be voting to keep him.

But he is not, will not restrict entry to this country, selling us out to the nearest Asian country like some pimp :(

Nothing wrong with the White Australia policy.

And NO Johnny thats not how I like it.

I want Pauline.

Keating was an undertaker, and a doo doo, it was his wife that controlled the gears on that one.

well then i think i would disagree with you a lot. the white australia policy has a lot to answer for, yet many think that it's all ancient history an wonder why the aborigines are all destitute, or are surprised when the cronulla riots pop up.

from the volunteer work i do, i know how many neo-nazi groups, & kkk sympathisers are running around australia at the moment. and the attitude of the current man in charge is just egging them on. if i were you i'd be worried

Ahhh,... there'll only be one poll worth following, and that'll come soon enough. personally I think Little Johnny has run his race. God help us if he gets back, he''ll see that as a mandate to become dictator for life.

His IR rules finished me, (and drove me out of my job 18 months earlier than I would have liked). The company i worked for went offshore and re employed me after cutting my wages by 15%.

from the volunteer work i do, i know how many neo-nazi groups, & kkk sympathisers are running around australia at the moment. and the attitude of the current man in charge is just egging them on. if i were you i'd be worried

The White Nationalists here are low in number. The fringle groups are there of course, but really little going for them. Mainly young Adults thinking its cool, hell most have not learnt to shave yet.

Neo Nazi's are more you skin head types here, trying to follow the rules of the National Alliance in the states, with years go was defunked, when Dr Preice died.

Even their major site Stormfront is floating in the water. The WN are in fighting because there is a split between them of the Jewish question. Half the WN support Muslims because they are anti jew, and other half of the WN are anti muslims, and then you have the white Aryan question: Are Iranians white? what is white race. And trust me they fight about this all the time.

Considering 100,000 jews in Australia out of 23 million theres no real need for the KKK to be here. And theres four sub branches across Australia, and have a handful of members in each.

Even the Grand master himself sees Australia as a dead loss.

As for the Cronulla roits, god love it! The Jewish Task Force and White Nationalists having a go together against the Lebs without even knowing it.

I think personal a complete disgrace and I think none of those groups were smart.

And just want to point out most White Nationalists are NOT Neo Nazis. Theres more WN activity in New Zealand than there is here.

Sorry off topic :bored:

The White Nationalists here are low in number. The fringle groups are there of course, but really little going for them. Mainly young Adults thinking its cool, hell most have not learnt to shave yet.

Neo Nazi's are more you skin head types here, trying to follow the rules of the National Alliance in the states, with years go was defunked, when Dr Preice died.

Even their major site Stormfront is floating in the water. The WN are in fighting because there is a split between them of the Jewish question. Half the WN support Muslims because they are anti jew, and other half of the WN are anti muslims, and then you have the white Aryan question: Are Iranians white? what is white race. And trust me they fight about this all the time.

Considering 100,000 jews in Australia out of 23 million theres no real need for the KKK to be here. And theres four sub branches across Australia, and have a handful of members in each.

Even the Grand master himself sees Australia as a dead loss.

As for the Cronulla roits, god love it! The Jewish Task Force and White Nationalists having a go together against the Lebs without even knowing it.

I think personal a complete disgrace and I think none of those groups were smart.

i agree with most of what you said above, and must say you're VERY well clued up on the state of the aust WN scene...fractured pack of idiots that they are...but i think their are far more out there than you may believe. but hell, i subscribe to my grandfathers credo...the only good nazi is a dead one!

either that or a line from a militant anti-racist song i play before a face off;

"if i die on a nazi street, there'll be ten dead nazi's at my feet!"

And just want to point out most White Nationalists are NOT Neo Nazis. Theres more WN activity in New Zealand than there is here.

1st part, quite correct, neo nazi's are the foot soldiers for the more *cough* respectable *cough* hate mongers

the WN scene in NZ has been effectively smashed (organised groups anyway) by Fight Dem Back, and long may it last

Little Johnny is on the slippery slope, he's running around like a headless chook at the moment throwing money at all of the problems he should have been addressing for the last two terms. It appears that although the public are grabbing his money, they are not letting it affect their opinions.

He thought that he would dazzle the electorate by announcing that his Government had a $17 Billion surplus, but instead the public turned on him and said, "So that's where all the money is that you wouldn't spend on our education and health system".

I find this absolutely amazing, perhaps people are finally waking up to our friend of the rich and famous with the little man complex.

Last edited:
i agree with most of what you said above, and must say you're VERY well clued up on the state of the aust WN scene...fractured pack of idiots that they are...but i think their are far more out there than you may believe. but hell, i subscribe to my grandfathers credo...the only good nazi is a dead one!

either that or a line from a militant anti-racist song i play before a face off;

"if i die on a nazi street, there'll be ten dead nazi's at my feet!"

1st part, quite correct, neo nazi's are the foot soldiers for the more *cough* respectable *cough* hate mongers

the WN scene in NZ has been effectively smashed (organised groups anyway) by Fight Dem Back, and long may it last

Fight Dem Back oh yeah I was reading the little tat on tat with the WN's.
Didn't the main blogger get a death threat or something? Young fella.

I glanced over the Uni student sounding posting, sounded quite Pi$$ing in the wind stuff if you ask me.

I am going to say WN's are not ALL hate mongers. You can't label a huge group as that.

And having myself been labeled by non whites in my own country as a second class citizen, because I am white, I think you need to step back and look at both side of the coin.

Understanding a persons position and walking in their shoes creates a level playing field and understanding of the full issues involved.

I am caught between the devil and the deep blue sea on this one.

I have seen the extremes on both sides, and I stand firm smack bang in the middle. :|

Everyone has there place as long as they stay in it.

To understand me a little more I am a seperatist, I am not a racist, just believe cultures and races should remain within themselves. The lost of indenty is the the death of any people.

That does include the White race.

Back