Australian F-111 sink NK ship

Damn right they did. Smashed the Pong-Su bloody well. That'll teach 'em to bring heroin into Australia. Bastards.

As soon as I find a good picture of it being sunk I'll post it up.

North Korea is a huge part of the Herion problem.

Good for my Aussie getting in some target time.

I'm a bit dissappointed

I thought they would have sunk the ship while it was fleeing, that would certainly send a message to traffikers.

South American drug Dealers often like to smuggle Coke on Cigarette Speed Boats (ultra fast speed boats) into the Florida panhandle. These boats can outrun many kinds of Coast Guard Patrol ships.

I have often wondered about stationing a few AH-64 Apaches with Hellfires
and see if we can't pick off a few of them.

That would send a message to the coke-runners...

mmarsh said:
I'm a bit dissappointed

I thought they would have sunk the ship while it was fleeing, that would certainly send a message to traffikers.

South American drug Dealers often like to smuggle Coke on Cigarette Speed Boats (ultra fast speed boats) into the Florida panhandle. These boats can outrun many kinds of Coast Guard Patrol ships.

Yeah or they could just legalize and tax the damn stuff. This would save taxpayers a lot of money.

I'm a bit dissappointed

Ah yeah mate, there is something called to law which prevents that from happening. Due process and all that. You can't just sink a ship because you suspect it of carrying drugs... to prove it you have to catch it, and then you've got the crew as well. So the sinking only can really happen after the court case. Innocent till proven guilty mate.

Mohmar Deathstrike said:
Yeah or they could just legalize and tax the damn stuff. This would save taxpayers a lot of money.

Yeah but would that saved money compensate for the increase in crime and health problems? Think about it, abulances and hopsitals, and America does have some public hospitals i believe, have to pic up messed up junkies; and those same junkies have to feed their addiction, hence crime.

Great News!

Aussie gov't has some balls to deal with the North Koreans.

Remember N.Koreans are also active in counterfeit money publishing and money laundry around the world.

The Australian Gov has been standing up to a few countries recently, and good on them I say. Firstly sinking the NK ship in a very public way, and now we've really started to piss off Indonesia again. But hell, they deserve it for what they are doing.

Back