The Aussie Military guys have to check this out.

Wing Nut

Hey,

got an email the other day from the owner and "sifu" of this website http://www.shaolinjeeshinwingchun.com.au/

They guy was wanting to take some of his students to China for a tour, he was looking for mainland wing chun clubs to train with. I checked out his website. I was a bit suspect to say the least.

Then I saw his bit where he say's he trains the austrailian army. There are a couple of photo's. if I do this right.. here is one of them
army1.jpg

This looks Highly dangerous. - The barrel of the gun is aiming straight at her thigh and the guy (who just so happens to be the Sifu of the said site) could easily pull the trigger.

Any body can confirm or deny this guy is a james field (for all you metallica fans) lookalike wanna be sifu who is bullshitting about teaching the aussie army hand to hand combat (which looks like will wind them up dead)

Wing Nut

Totally bogus. The Australian army doesn' teach "hand to hand" combat like that. It's just boxing and bayonet fighting. Plus they are all wearing the wrong boots.

Who ever this guy is, he's pulling everyones chain.
I'd believe it more if it said something like training D Coy, 1 RAR or 5/6th RVR. But just having "Australian Army" is sus in itself.

Plus, why would the army let all these F88 Steyrs just be lying around a gym like that. I know bloody strict we are with weapons handling and security.

Lastly, all training - no matter what it is, is done by an Army PTI, be it running, swimming or punching a bloke in the nose.

No it looks to me like he just got some of his students to wear cams and boots and got some Styer training aids (cheap, and very realistic) and had a photo day.

is it just me or does the steyrs laying around look completely like they're cut out of a CS(counter strike) screenshot? :eek:

Thats what I thought...

In that case I will ignore his email.... Or, call him over then beat the shit out of him and dump him in the river. (trust me you would not want to go into the river that runs through guangzhou....)

I was thinking it was strange that the Aussie army was made up of mainly overweight women. :bang:

Is there some sort of people in the Aussie army that can go visit him??? :whip:
Wing Nut

AussieNick said:
Totally bogus. The Australian army doesn' teach "hand to hand" combat like that. It's just boxing and bayonet fighting. Plus they are all wearing the wrong boots.

Who ever this guy is, he's pulling everyones chain.
I'd believe it more if it said something like training D Coy, 1 RAR or 5/6th RVR. But just having "Australian Army" is sus in itself.

Plus, why would the army let all these F88 Steyrs just be lying around a gym like that. I know bloody strict we are with weapons handling and security.

Lastly, all training - no matter what it is, is done by an Army PTI, be it running, swimming or punching a bloke in the nose.

Something about those Steyrs, not a single scratch on them. Anybody who has seen a steyr will know that it'll have a lot of the paint worn off, especially around the scope/grip. These ones look like they're fresh off a production line.

Passing this on to the instructors cadre at 4RAR. For a laugh.
They currently run an excellent un armed combat course, have used civilian instructors where necessary to gain skills, and have developed an excellent program. Open to all ADF members if you can get on a course when they run them.
Lots of MPs have gone through this year from Hollsworthy and Singo!!! Watch out at the next boozer brawl!!!hehehe.

They currently run an excellent un armed combat course, have used civilian instructors where necessary to gain skills, and have developed an excellent program.

Ah that'd make sense that 4RAR would have a program like that.

Back