Aussie Girls

dougal

Last night was unreal, I meet three Austrilian girls and had the best laugh ever.

They were so nice and friendly, Irish girls wouldnt even talk to you. I realy liked them, we had such a laugh,

and now I have a bed in perth or Brisbourn if I go over!! It was just a pitty I was with the reserves so had to go to the barracks.

Up Ireland, England watch out today!!

Heres to the girls!!! :cheers:

I can't speak from experience so I'll paraphrase a buddy who served on an aircraft carrier during the VietNam dispute. The most beautiful women in the World are from either China or Australia. His words, not mine, I still like the US ladies (in case my Wife reads this).

AA said:
dam right!

and now I have a bed in perth or Brisbourn if I go over!! It was just a pitty I was with the reserves so had to go to the barracks.

u are part of the reserves in australia?

Which would be why he has the Irish flag and posts about the irish armed forces alot hey?

See, like Ive always said, and no body seems to beleive me, we do have the best looking shelias in the world down here. I am suprised that it has taken the rest of the world so long to figure it out.

And Dougal its Brisbane. its the same if I were to spell Dublin like "Dublun".

See you do learn stuff everyday.

IMHO, Girls are beautiful every where, it just that their attitude differs from place to place that defines their "hotness or coldness".

while i hate to get too patriotic or big headed, i think that the old saying "the grass is always greener on the other side" is applicable here. it depends on the individual person, generally, not the nationality

ps, u lucky non of them were from tasmania or you would have an entirely different opinion :D

Most of them would have Irish names as it was a coloney for Irish convics under british rule,

Anyway hopefully I will have photos soon

tasmania is the little island to the south of oz, no not antarctica!! its a common joke that all wierdos and inbreds and shipped off to tassie cuz that way the general population dont have to converse with them. then, these the joke that adelaide is the place that proves tasmanians can swim.
the girls from queensland are the best, cuz of the sun drenched Gold Coast!!!

the hills man, run for the hills!!! LMAO
unless you want a bit of mrs robinson action that is...;)

Back