Aussie Girls

35 or whatever dude. If she's hot and cool then go for it!
If it ain't illegal, it's all good 8)
Australian MILF action. This one's a winner. ;)

Charge_7 said:
Swim :twisted:

And make sure he's covered in seaweed and shows up at her hotel room soaked in sea water. Give an emotional speech about what he just went through to see her again (but wrap it up in under 2 minutes).

talk about "cute" things, puppies, kittens,long strolls by the beach in a fading sunset as the waves roll up the beach, you know the stuff:D

lol im afraid ill have to join that club, the looking younger than i actually am.when i went to get my uni texts i got asked whether i was looking forward to my first year of uni, i was like "arg, try 3rd year" but its annoying i can never seem to get cheap tickets to anything
oh well

GRRRRRRRRR

I just got called cute again, I cant stand it and when I get mad it somehow makes me look cuter

lol sucks doesn't it!!?
what do we have to do to stop being called cute?i guess eventually when u get old enough and get all wrinkly and lines all over your face you will not be considered cute, by then you will hopefully have progressed to handsome, lol at least, thats what the plan is!!:D
or should we embrace the fact that females find us attractive (in a strange way) and milk it for all its worth??

dougal said:
GRRRRRRRRR

I just got called cute again, I cant stand it and when I get mad it somehow makes me look cuter

What is she looking for, Clint Eastwood? Remind her that the new trend is younger men and mature ladies, like the movie stars are doing.

Back