Auschwitz

--
Boots

January 27th, 2005  
AlexKall

Topic: Auschwitz

60 years ago since the liberation of the Jews present and still alive ware freed by the soviet.
January 27th, 2005  
Bootboy82

I heard it in the news today.

The representatives of the right-wing party NPD left the saxonian parliament during the being silent minute. F pr*cks...
January 27th, 2005  
Marksman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootboy82

The representatives of the right-wing party NPD left the saxonian parliament during the being silent minute. F pr*cks...
well we cant all be normal cant we
--
Boots
January 27th, 2005  
lil_spy

Over the last week I have taken a lot of time to look at articles, tributes, etc about the aniversary. It is so hard to try to imagine the enormity of what the victims must have experienced. I believe that this is something that should never be forgotten. I know that I plan to increase my knowledge on the entire subject.
January 28th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: ewwwwwwwwwww

I been to that concentration camp and its rank, you can smell death. I'm being seriuos, it just lingers in the air!!

The place is awful
January 28th, 2005  
SHERMAN

My Grandmither was among the ones who survived...It's good that most of the world remembers, but many people have forgotten. Some people don't believe it happended. Omly 60 years hav passed. If people keep forgetting, this could repeat itself.
January 28th, 2005  
A Can of Man

Forgetting happens everywhere. Korea too.
January 28th, 2005  
rOk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootboy82

lol...old habits die hard...
January 28th, 2005  
SHERMAN

There is nothing funny about it. Six million of my people were slaughtered like cattle. most of our family in Poland was killed. In my mothers generations, most people had only their close family, no cousins and uncles, cause they were all killed.
January 28th, 2005  
Anya1982

Topic: oi oi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHERMAN
There is nothing funny about it. Six million of my people were slaughtered like cattle. most of our family in Poland was killed. In my mothers generations, most people had only their close family, no cousins and uncles, cause they were all killed.
whoaaaaaaa there nelly, take a breath and count to 10, no 1 is taking the mick out of it. Its light hearted. You don't see us going mad over little humour comments over something bad. Just chill.

Doubt any harm was intended hun. Its the past, nothing can be changed but the future is made sure that it won't happen again.

Just chill sit back and enjoy the ride :P