Attention on Deck!!!! Senior Chief arriving!

Hello,

I'm a recently retired EWCS(SW). I stumbled across this site and thought it might be a great place to exchange sea stories or war stories with my contemporaries.

I live in SE Kansas, work in Tulsa, OK.

Any sailors standing by?

Stand to - the Goat locker's open.

DING DING - DING DING

Welcome Senior Chief.

I was feeling like I was outnumbered and appreciate having another fellow Chief aboard. My shtick was Fire Control Technician Chief (FCC).

If you visit my profile there is more info there.

C'mon in - the :coffee: 's hot, black as tar and thick enough to stand up a sharp knife in. Just the way we are used to it.

Put your feet up, you're home.

Last edited:
Senior Chief said:
Hello,

I'm a recently retired EWCS(SW). I stumbled across this site and thought it might be a great place to exchange sea stories or war stories with my contemporaries.

I live in SE Kansas, work in Tulsa, OK.

Any sailors standing by?
Sweet somebody higher rank then chief bones that's in the navy,oh I got carried away their for a moment lol, my name is Navy Boy and welcome to the forum.:CG:

Last edited:
Another Chief and this one with a little star.....there goes the neighborhood.:smile:

Welcome aboard Senior Chief.

03USMC said:
Another Chief and this one with a little star.....there goes the neighborhood.:smile:

Welcome aboard Senior Chief.

OK Grunt, ya gotta be careful, it's not that small of a star!!

Just to get on the good side of the jarheads, I had some threads loaded by a brigadier shortly before my demobilization after Operation Noble Eagle, I'm one of the few non-doc honorary Marines.

03USMC said:
Another Chief and this one with a little star.....there goes the neighborhood.

Be careful - in order for the Senior Chief to be made an honorary Marine, he had to know a Marine of high rank from some low place.

:firedevi: JUST REMEMBER - REVENGE IS BEST SERVED UP COLD. :firedevi:

AND CHIEFS HAVE LONNNNNGGGGG MEMORIES.

Hehehe, define sailor. I tried a few times, it didn't go so well. I'd welcome you, but you joined before me, so I guess I'll just say that its nice to meet you!

ief finally some more navy guys around here , wierd comment me being from the army that is . private second class archer at your service :army:
welcome ch​

Back