Atomic bomb.

do u think that the use of the atomic bomb in ww2 was needed?

• Yep. (why?)

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • Not really no. (why?)

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Actually I don't know a lot, but damn, I sure do read the strangest things. Lemme tell ya though, it sure has helped in the WW 2 quiz!!! In fact, my last (real) post was part of the answer for a question there.

Nice to see you again, IG.

Dean.

From my view
Judging from in 50s~70s
America did the human experience on civilians
There were obviously psychedelic experiments.

The United States injected Radioactive materials to school childrens and pregnant womens.
and They scattered them a large amount of from the sky on cities.
http://www.newstarget.com/019189.html
and "Atomich soldier"
I am wondered though I do not know why these are not reported in the United States.
So,I think Two atomich bombs to Japan was experiment.

Sandy, interesting thing..

Unfortunately, I do not posses the needed knowledge to say any further word. Hope someone does though..

Anyway, good points given gentlemen, worth the time, and certainly increases the knowledge :)

people talk aobut how the atom bomb was horrible, but no one ever mentions the other bombings of Japan or Germany.

142 days before the atomic bombing of Hiroshima, 1,665 TONS of incindiary bombs were dropped on Tokyo. 24,000 more people died in that bombing that at Hiroshima. Also, 265,000 buildings were destoyed, many more than in Hiroshima, leaving 1 million people homeless. The B-29 crews could see the glow of teh fire from 200 miles away.
In reference to this bombing, Richard Newcomb wrote, "The holocaust exceeded any conflagration in the history of tehe Western World including the burning of Rome in 64 A.D., the London fire of 1666, and the burning of Moscow in 1906."

Back