ATC=CAP?

xander

Is the civil air patrol america's air training corp sorry if its a dumb question we dont learn about foreign cadets only on IACE

Yes mate it is, have you been on IACE? I rlly wanna do that lol sounds awesome. But yeah CAP pretty much = ATC but with better annuals.

I had a chance to sign up but at that time i was doing something else but anyone who does come to NZ on IACE cant wait to see you at my Squadron No. 17 city of Christchurch squadron

xander said:
Is the civil air patrol america's air training corp sorry if its a dumb question we dont learn about foreign cadets only on IACE
We are the USAF Auxiliary with a cadet program, theres like 4 other "cadet groups" or programs out there, but I'm not entirely sure we have a offical US Air Force cadet program.

It's kind of like this CAP is an Air Auxilliary of the Air Force, and therefore the only real Cadet organization other then JROTC that is supported by the FEDs.

Let me rephrase that you are the only Cadet organization supported by the DoD as part of thier CoC. Sea Cadets has recieved 1.7 million dollars this year from the FEDs, we're asking for $2.2 million for fiscal '06 hopefully we got it.

Back