Asymmetrical Political/militant Conflict can take out the US and most western Nations

Would you clarify this topic of discussion?

Or is that at the same level as shooting your "own" people with you?

I would never shoot at Civilians, nor my own people, but the person in question does, Just want to clarify it.

It appears you would Shoot at American Civilians if given the order, most people here would.

Thats why I decided not to join the Army, there will be a point in time in the next 20 years where British Civilians will be shot at by it's own military in this Country.

I believe that lawful rebellion will succeed, it has already arrested a Judge (I.E Grabbing his arm, thus arresting him) , but the police 'freed' him so the local Police station will be done for treason.

Last edited:
I would never shoot at Civilians, nor my own people, but the person in question does, Just want to clarify it.

So is said on most western military policies dealing with civilians, in fact in some cases the lives of coalition troops are put in ever increasing danger to aviod civilian casualties, this also goes to the extreme to when in the 90's it is precieved that Bin Laden could have been assasinated but the raid was called off due to a swing set on the premisis, indcating childeren.

That story is now famous. And the fallout out of not making a descion there was made clear 4 years afterwards.

It appears you would Shoot at American Civilians if given the order, most people here would.

I think you need to understand the meaning of civilian, domestic threats, foreign insurgencies hide out among them, but clearly once you take up arms the whole dynamic changes, I clearly think you have that concept widley askew.

Thats why I decided not to join the Army, there will be a point in time in the next 20 years where British Civilians will be shot at by it's own military in this Country.

You keep waiting on that. In fact send me a T shirt so we can protest together.

I believe that lawful rebellion will succeed, it has already arrested a Judge (I.E Grabbing his arm, thus arresting him) , but the police 'freed' him so the local Police station will be done for treason.

When you lead your revolution and become the new PM, can I be your Minister of state? We can end the NWO together!

So is said on most western military policies dealing with civilians, in fact in some cases the lives of coalition troops are put in ever increasing danger to aviod civilian casualties, this also goes to the extreme to when in the 90's it is precieved that Bin Laden could have been assasinated but the raid was called off due to a swing set on the premisis, indcating childeren.

That story is now famous. And the fallout out of not making a descion there was made clear 4 years afterwards.

I think you need to understand the meaning of civilian, domestic threats, foreign insurgencies hide out among them, but clearly once you take up arms the whole dynamic changes, I clearly think you have that concept widley askew.

You keep waiting on that. In fact send me a T shirt so we can protest together.

When you lead your revolution and become the new PM, can I be your Minister of state? We can end the NWO together!

Bigoted mockery won't get you anywhere, have you actually read up Lawful rebellion? If so then you know it doesn't want to take power, just have power over the community (I.E Run pretty much as a Seperate entity, have our own arrangements for currency, Civic services, Economy, Industry etc..) More the state pounds LR the stronger it will get, it is increasingly reaching the 1 Million mark that is needed to kick start the Rebellion, also, Lawful bank is interesting and is growing very quickly.

Oh, btw there is no leader for LR, it is/will be done through Groups of around 11, till the million mark where a Council is elected (From what I read).

I meant civilians (I.E Average Joe in the street or Peaceful protestors), you mean insurgants.

42RM hasn't answered my question, will you shoot on your own people?

So you will never shoot a civilian, not even in self defense?

I have never intentionally killed a civilian. But I want to give you an honest answer. Yes, civilians have been killed due to the orders I gave. War is chaos and these things happen. It´s not something I feel particularly good about.

Would I shoot at my own countrymen? Yes if circumstances warrant it.

Lawful rebellion allows quite simply for the following recourse;

1.Full refusal to pay any forms of Tax, Fines and any other forms of monies to support and/or benefit said unlawful governance of this country.

2.Full refusal to abide by any Law, Legislation or Statutory Instrument invalidly put in place by said unlawful governance that is in breech of the Constitutional safeguard.

3.To hinder in any way possible all actions of the treasonous government of this land, who have breeched the Constitutional safeguard; defined with no form of violence in anyway, just lawful hindrance under freedom asserted by Constitutional Law and Article 61.

You call it lawful rebellion - what do you think the "power elite" will call it

Good luck with it. And enjoy that you live in a country where you have the right to believe and think as you like.

The people and only the people are the driving force in the creation of world history.
So welcome to the revolution :cheers:

So you will never shoot a civilian, not even in self defense?

I have never intentionally killed a civilian. But I want to give you an honest answer. Yes, civilians have been killed due to the orders I gave. War is chaos and these things happen. It´s not something I feel particularly good about.

Would I shoot at my own countrymen? Yes if circumstances warrant it.

Lawful rebellion allows quite simply for the following recourse;

1.Full refusal to pay any forms of Tax, Fines and any other forms of monies to support and/or benefit said unlawful governance of this country.

2.Full refusal to abide by any Law, Legislation or Statutory Instrument invalidly put in place by said unlawful governance that is in breech of the Constitutional safeguard.

3.To hinder in any way possible all actions of the treasonous government of this land, who have breeched the Constitutional safeguard; defined with no form of violence in anyway, just lawful hindrance under freedom asserted by Constitutional Law and Article 61.

You call it lawful rebellion - what do you think the "power elite" will call it

Good luck with it. And enjoy that you live in a country where you have the right to believe and think as you like.

You are right, thats what LR is about, the govt can call it what it like, heck they can even target LR communities with Bombs and Fighter jets, so if you was ordered to shoot at a LR Community center full of children as a 'warning' to the People, would you follow it?

There have been reports of Lieutenants coming to the LR meetings, when it happens a chunk of the military could go with it (Either they disband and join the LR, or they just don't follow the Brass orders against the LR)

This is Solid fact, So it's clear the state are the bad guys and LR the good guys, heck, a Standing army is unconstitutional.

You are right, thats what LR is about, the govt can call it what it like, heck they can even target LR communities with Bombs and Fighter jets, so if you was ordered to shoot at a LR Community center full of children as a 'warning' to the People, would you follow it?

There have been reports of Lieutenants coming to the LR meetings, when it happens a chunk of the military could go with it (Either they disband and join the LR, or they just don't follow the Brass orders against the LR)

This is Solid fact, So it's clear the state are the bad guys and LR the good guys, heck, a Standing army is unconstitutional.

Google Consent of Parliament.

Look up Consent of Rule, someone can only rule you if you concent to there power, if you don't then they can have a tank blast your house and still wouldn't rule you.

You have elections, correct?

The winners of these elections are seated in The House of Commons, correct?

Citizens vote in said elections, correct?

Consent of rule^^^^^by vote.

You're not really sure how this whole thing works outside of Che T-shirts, Mao caps, and a lot fiery yet empty rhetoric are you?

Look up Consent of Rule, someone can only rule you if you concent to there power, if you don't then they can have a tank blast your house and still wouldn't rule you.

And explain to me how you are living in such an oppressed state that you cannont even explain this to us.

What I don't like about the electoral system in UK, if for example two parties gained 30% of the total vote each, while a third gets 40%, the one with 40% wins. However, 60% of the voters did not vote for the 3rd party. Simplistic explanation I know, but that's the long and short of it.

If a country has only two parties, then the system is in my opinion is much fairer.

You have elections, correct?

The winners of these elections are seated in The House of Commons, correct?

Citizens vote in said elections, correct?

Consent of rule^^^^^by vote.

You're not really sure how this whole thing works outside of Che T-shirts, Mao caps, and a lot fiery yet empty rhetoric are you?

You are wrong, party politics has utterly ruined Democracy (even then it's a broken system apart from Direct democracy), people voting to keep one out of power and not because they support them.

51% of the population could vote to kill 49%, Democracy is too easy to manipulate, want a stable voting base? Bring in 500,000 Immigrants a year (more now), want to stop Morally correct parties? Corrupt the schools with things like PC, Homosexuality etc..

I'm having a hard time deciding if your favorite song is The Internationale or The Horst Wessel Lied.

Back